DaddiSwanga's 1st Outdoor Grow - Bag Seed - Sativa Mids - April 2014

Hey bro looking good man. I'm still in aww about them. There freaking huge bro. Hey thanks fr checking out my updates bro. And yea I hate trying to sexm. It still to early for bro, but just like you I'm anxious.

Dunc! Your the man Brudda!:passitleft::ganjamon:
Great Journal as well and yours are coming along stupendously bruh bruh!
Keep at it and we'll be sittin phat down South
Smokin some good:high-five:

Thanks So Much Antics!
So far so good bruh bruh, and :420:
Is to credit as the support and knowledge is invaluable:):circle-of-love:

Hey a quick tip to save you some time when replying, in the bottom corner of each post, you'll see a chat box with quotes in it, and a + sign. All you have to do it click that button on each post you want to reply to, then on the last post, click "Reply with Quote" and it will put all the messages you want to reply to in one message, and you won't have to wait for that post time limit to expire :)

Thanks Brudda! :passitleft:

*Saturday Night Update*

After taking the family out for a lil poolside BBQ action, i misted the Cannabis Plants as i had watered
Them already in the morning before i left. I de-foil'd
Em, snipped any old or dying leaves off, and they're getting a lot better sunlight to the inner branches and top. I know Ima have some big buds, can't wait!
Happy Growing Y'all!:420::joint::joint::joint:
CAM02476.jpg
CAM02467.jpg
CAM02469.jpg
CAM02466.jpg
CAM02464.jpg
CAM02468.jpg
CAM02465.jpg
CAM02463.jpg
CAM02462.jpg
CAM02459.jpg
CAM02456.jpg
CAM02461.jpg
CAM02458.jpg
CAM02416.jpg
CAM02460.jpg
CAM02457.jpg
CAM02415.jpg
CAM02414.jpg
CAM02411.jpg
CAM02421.jpg
CAM02413.jpg
CAM02424.jpg
CAM02412.jpg
CAM02422.jpg
CAM02419.jpg
CAM02418.jpg
CAM02431.jpg
CAM02427.jpg
CAM02417.jpg
CAM02429.jpg
CAM02426.jpg
CAM02432.jpg
CAM02428.jpg
CAM02425.jpg

Thanks Mr swagg. Man there looking great. Nice and green. I went into panic mode the other day. I had to put both my baby's in the ground as they outgrew there 5gal pots. Hard to believe. They want to be MONSTERS just like your plants. I'm stoked love your updates. Can I ask why did you cut all those leafs off?

Thanks Mr swagg. Man there looking great. Nice and green. I went into panic mode the other day. I had to put both my baby's in the ground as they outgrew there 5gal pots. Hard to believe. They want to be MONSTERS just like your plants. I'm stoked love your updates. Can I ask why did you cut all those leafs off?

Good morning Brudda!
That's so cool you transplanted yours into the earth, get
Ready for them to take off lol, mine grew like 2 feet in 3 weeks!:cheesygrinsmiley::rollit::passitleft:

Thanks for the kind words Dunc! And Yesssir, i de-foil'd them because i don't want popcorn bud in a month, which is what those tiny branches at the bottom of the plant would have produced. I also want my plants to focus their energy on growing larger tops=larger buds, and not all the fan leaves, which is why i cut them. From following veterans journals, I've learned what's essential, and what you can eliminate to further manipulate your plants into growing how you want. Happy Growing Brudda!

*Update*

So i took a nap with the wife at almost 11am, woke up at 1:30pm-And was like hey i wonder if they're ready to be watered yet...walk out back and i have the first signs of heat stress! Like literally all the leaves on the ten gallon,.and earth baby were super drooped down, i ran to turn on my hose and water them all. Needless to say i was freaked out and didn't think or have time to snap a pic, but Thank GOD they all rebounded tall like some WNBA athletes who just got some Gatorade:cheesygrinsmiley::lot-o-toke:
Happy Growing Y'all!

Back
Top Bottom