DaddiSwanga's 1st Outdoor Grow - Bag Seed - Sativa Mids - April 2014

Nice update! :thumb:

You may want to cover those exposed roots with some of that top soil.

Also I don't think the two lower strings on that plant are necessary. The physical string that you chose has a low surface area, so it will put a LOT of pressure on the plant tissue, especially when they move in the wind, it will almost be like a saw.

Pressure = Force/Area, when we decrease the denominator we have an increase in pressure :)

Anyway looking great :) Keep up the good work! Praying mantis is a plus!! :cheer:

Nice update! :thumb:

You may want to cover those exposed roots with some of that top soil.

Also I don't think the two lower strings on that plant are necessary. The physical string that you chose has a low surface area, so it will put a LOT of pressure on the plant tissue, especially when they move in the wind, it will almost be like a saw.

Pressure = Force/Area, when we decrease the denominator we have an increase in pressure :)

Anyway looking great :) Keep up the good work! Praying mantis is a plus!! :cheer:

Thank you Bruh Bruh!
:cheer:I thought the same thing and added more soil to all my pots , even the smaller ones because i noticed the soil line decreased over time from watering, like erosion. And thank you for the advice about the 2 lower strings! :thanks: I thought it needed stabilizers but from your explanation i see the plant is big enough that it doesn't need them, and we dont want any saw action! lol

*Quick Update*

I cut the lower 2 strings that were unnecessary, and also LST the baby in the Orange pot. How do you think they look Relaxed!? Gotta love those Mantis! lol

Happy Growing Ya'll!

CAM01901.jpg
CAM01898.jpg
CAM01909.jpg
CAM01900.jpg
CAM01911.jpg
CAM01908.jpg
CAM01899.jpg
CAM01910.jpg
CAM01907.jpg
CAM01906.jpg
CAM01903.jpg
CAM01896.jpg
CAM01905.jpg
CAM01902.jpg

*Thursday Morning Update*

The Big one knuckled up pretty good at the main stem, and im very happy to say the baby in the ground has been responding immaculately from the transplant almost a week ago. And has grown 3-4 inches In those 6 days!
God has blessed me with this breezy beautiful relatively cool(High 80's and low 70's) weather we Never get this time of the year-and I'm happy with the progress, not to mention my cannabis growing knowledge ,which has grown exponentially since discovering and joining this site.

Thank you :420:

Don't forget to cover those tender white roots with the top soil ;)

Thought I saw some, but maybe it was an illusion :rofl:

:laugh: im on it sir! I originally did but after a couple of waterings, they resurfaced :oops:
lol so i covered them up again and hopefully they'll stay buried this time Brudda :thumb:

*Saturday Update*

So i decided to crop my largest plants, as well as tie a branch to the baby in the earth and anchor it with a heavy rock to ensure inner node growth. I also Made sure to spread out branches Because i saw the lower bud sites weren't getting adequate sunlight. I wish ya'll a very merry Saturday, and a Happy weekend!

Happy Growing Ya'll!!

Plants look amazing bro. I wish I had colas like that. I'm jealous of it lol. Its really amazing how big they are. How long have they been growing.

Hey Bruh Bruh!! Thank you for the kind words! :passitleft::thanks:
lol not bad for my first grow So Far! I still gotta Make it thru flowering, and I'm praying i have some phat females that will be potent and smooth :love:

The oldest (10 gallon pot) was planted a little over 2
months ago with the other 2 big babies a couple weeks younger, and the smaller ones are almost a month old, I'm half way there hopefully :cheer:

Wut it dew brethren! Always :rollit::passitleft::surf:

*Monday Update*

So the cold front is gone and we were hitting 90's today, and the forthcoming week's forecast looks the same. Great Sun but they are thirsty and need watering and misting every day to prevent/counter balance heat stress. The plant in the earth alone is drinking 2-2 1/2 gallons of water every day!

They are looking good tho and i saw a spider on the youngin in the 10 gallon pot but decided they dont want to eat my plant but may catch other insects throughout the night, and will clear the cob webs in the morning. Happy Growing Y'all!!!
:green_heart::popcorn::lot-o-toke:

CAM02144.jpg
CAM02141.jpg
CAM02153.jpg
CAM02143.jpg
CAM02140.jpg
CAM02152.jpg
CAM02142.jpg
CAM02154.jpg
CAM02151.jpg
CAM02150.jpg
CAM02147.jpg
CAM02094.jpg
CAM02149.jpg
CAM02146.jpg
CAM02093.jpg

As you can see i also cut the strings on all the plants, as it was time-except the baby in the ground being anchored by the rock, to increase inner node and budsite growth. I also FIM'd the plant in the orange
Container and it is responding nicely:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Peeps! Happy Growing to Y'all and Good Vibes to you and yours! :circle-of-love:

*Tuesday Morning Update*

Out in the backyard early this morning, jammin some yellowman, puffing a j of some good green doja with orange hairs-and all is right with the world. :tokin::theband:

I decided to trim the babies up, FIM'd the baby up as she was perfect for it now, took some shots of it and
also LST and spread the branches out some on the youngin in the Orange pot. It would be awesome if the large one is a female-i took some up close and personals of the plantas and y'all let me know what y'all think!

Happy Growing Y'all! :passitleft::green_heart::grinjoint:

CAM021621.jpg
CAM02172.jpg
CAM02168.jpg
CAM02161.jpg
CAM02171.jpg
CAM02167.jpg
CAM02160.jpg
CAM02169.jpg
CAM02166.jpg
CAM02164.jpg
CAM021841.jpg
CAM02181.jpg
CAM02163.jpg
CAM02183.jpg
CAM02162.jpg
CAM02182.jpg
CAM02179.jpg
CAM02178.jpg
CAM02173.jpg
CAM02194.jpg
CAM02177.jpg
CAM02197.jpg
CAM02193.jpg
CAM02175.jpg
CAM02196.jpg
CAM02192.jpg
CAM02191.jpg
CAM02184.jpg
CAM02142.jpg

Looking good daddiswag. Nice and big. Mine aren't anywhere close to that size but mine look healthy, and steadily growing. I'm super impressed with your plant, or should I say awed by them :thumb: swing over and check my updates. Happy growing back at ya. Also tell me your secret s lol. I wanna grow big lmao.

Back
Top Bottom