DaddiSwanga's 1st Outdoor Grow - Bag Seed - Sativa Mids - April 2014

Looking good daddiswag. Nice and big. Mine aren't anywhere close to that size but mine look healthy, and steadily growing. I'm super impressed with your plant, or should I say awed by them :thumb: swing over and check my updates. Happy growing back at ya. Also tell me your secret s lol. I wanna grow big lmao.

I'll definitely have to come check out your updates Brudda! And thank you for the kind words!!:passitleft::headbanger::green_heart:

I habitually spray them, and only water when an inch down is Dry, and i also feed them whenever they show yellowing-and they rebound and get so green like they were starving! :morenutes::bongrip: other than that my only secret would be giving them cariños (loves) and jam music, they love the vibrations! Haha:hippy::circle-of-love:

Hi my 420 Ganja Peeps! :420:
Hope you and yours are doing as amazing as our beautiful plants!:circle-of-love: :blunt:

*Wednesday Update*

Babies are growing more and more each day, and i decided to super crop the biggest, as well as spread branches out on the others. Took some before and after shots, (sorry they're not in order)as well as after a watering and misting. Hitting 97° today!
Y'all pray i keep my babies cool, because it's only gonna get hotter down South! :reading420magazine::phew::peacetwo:

CAM02210.jpg
CAM02207.jpg
CAM02203.jpg
CAM02209.jpg
CAM02206.jpg
CAM02202.jpg
CAM02208.jpg
CAM02204.jpg
CAM02201.jpg
CAM02200.jpg
CAM02221.jpg
CAM02218.jpg
CAM02225.jpg
CAM02220.jpg
CAM02217.jpg
CAM02223.jpg
CAM02219.jpg
CAM02216.jpg
CAM02215.jpg
CAM02234.jpg
CAM02231.jpg
CAM02211.jpg
CAM02233.jpg

The soil you are growing in looks very muddy when wet, can you get perlite to amend your soil with where you are?

https://en.wikipedia.org Perlite

Thanks King! :passitleft::thanks:I will definitely add some perlite tomorrow!!! I originally used some, a lot i thought in
that 10 gallon pot, but you're absolutely right-way to
Much muddiness not allowing adequate oxygen to the roots.

This peaked my curiosity as well, but the plants appear to be just fine. Other than his heavy hand seems like they're happy.

Definitely a heavy hand lol :rofl::winkyface:
and you are correct sir! They're very happy, look how the Big Baby is knuckling up splendidly from that super cropping! I must say i rather enjoy and prefer it over LST, with the strings, tape, screws, ect. I feel the amazing results are worth the longer recovery time :thumb::tokin::yummy:
CAM02316.jpg
CAM02315.jpg

Incredible how muddy the soil is and how lush the vegetation is. I cannot imagine a ton of air to the roots, though Your plants are nice and lush. This reminds me of this marijuana I have seen grown in the swamps in the Caribbean, completely organic plants, you are good at adapting to your environment DaddiSwanga :thumb:

No signs of sex yet? I sure hope this larger specimens are female! :cheer:

Incredible how muddy the soil is and how lush the vegetation is. I cannot imagine a ton of air to the roots, though Your plants are nice and lush. This reminds me of this marijuana I have seen grown in the swamps in the Caribbean, completely organic plants, you are good at adapting to your environment DaddiSwanga :thumb:

No signs of sex yet? I sure hope this larger specimens are female! :cheer:

To be honest its not muddy all the way thru, as it has better soil and perlite from the very bottom and middle. Basically all my plants soil grade and related positive qualities are way better at the bottom and nearer the top are more muddy as I've had to supplement soil from my backyard due to cost.Caribbean Swamp Bud huh? Cool! I love the Caribbean, and thank you for the kind words Brudda, im doing my best to learn and adapt, as apparently my Indica plants didn't have the best survival rate fo my bottom of the map climate lol

Mayn i think the largest is a female, and hope there are no ball sacks in the near future on Any of my plants!
But then again this IS my very first grow and what do i know about determining sex on cannabis plants...:reading420magazine::passitleft::goof:

I'm here and watching. Looking pretty darned good Swanga. I know you are on a tight budget but if you could afford a couple of bags of compost along with some perlite, when you dig your holes for planting, mix it in with some nutes. This will help with aeration and build your soil. Keep up the good work.

I'm here and watching. Looking pretty darned good Swanga. I know you are on a tight budget but if you could afford a couple of bags of compost along with some perlite, when you dig your holes for planting, mix it in with some nutes. This will help with aeration and build your soil. Keep up the good work.

:welcome::passitleft: Beemerbill!
I definitely took your advice! I doubt the photos reflect the added perlite to the ten gallon, but you can see the other pots and the much needed addition.
Great to have such awesome viewers who are also outstanding growers! Thank y'all for taking a gander!!!
:420::passitleft::green_heart:

*Tuesday Night Update*

Well their Fed, the largest is a female i think, and I'd say they're doing Pretty Good.;):circle-of-love:
CAM02349.jpg
CAM02346.jpg
CAM02343.jpg
CAM023481.jpg
CAM02345.jpg
CAM02334.jpg
CAM02347.jpg
CAM02344.jpg
CAM02328.jpg
CAM02359.jpg
CAM02355.jpg
CAM02352.jpg
CAM02358.jpg
CAM02354.jpg
CAM02351.jpg
CAM02357.jpg
CAM02353.jpg
CAM02350.jpg
CAM02348.jpg
CAM02368.jpg
CAM02364.jpg
CAM02371.jpg
CAM02366.jpg
CAM02363.jpg
CAM02369.jpg
CAM02365.jpg
CAM02362.jpg
CAM02361.jpg
CAM02295.jpg
CAM02292.jpg

That little stressed one Awready rebounded back and
They're do for another round of nutes on Friday.
Happy Growing Y'all!:420:

Back
Top Bottom