DaddiSwanga's 1st Outdoor Grow - Bag Seed - Sativa Mids - April 2014

*Big Friday Update*

So I decided to transplant one of my older plants into the ground, so I dug like a 2 3/4 foot deep by 2 foot wide hole that gets enough Sun exposure. And mixed in perlite with the good soil (currently unemployed so über tight budget at the moment, good thing the wife didn't get laid off lol) from my pomegranate tree- I went to work, added to my tan, and she's already rising up and growing, so it's officially going down!:surf::420::blunt:

CAM01749.jpg
CAM01746.jpg
CAM01743.jpg
CAM01748.jpg
CAM01745.jpg
CAM01759.jpg
CAM01747.jpg
CAM01744.jpg
CAM01758.jpg
CAM01757.jpg
CAM01754.jpg
CAM01751.jpg
CAM01756.jpg
CAM01753.jpg
CAM01750.jpg
CAM01755.jpg
CAM017521.jpg

So what do ya'll think so far!?
Many a gracias for all the wonderful knowledge and grow wisdom my fellow cannabis connoisseurs! :passitleft:

You've some jungle leaves on those plants and bending them really opened up the bud sites, great job even the super cropped one came back with flyin colors. These plants are amazing aren't they? Lester's right about the males, once you fall in love with the plant it's hard to cut it down even though you have to, unless you want seeded buds in the Fall. Growing outside is great to watch and I really look forward to being able to do it one day.
:goodjob: :high-five:

You've some jungle leaves on those plants and bending them really opened up the bud sites, great job even the super cropped one came back with flyin colors. These plants are amazing aren't they? Lester's right about the males, once you fall in love with the plant it's hard to cut it down even though you have to, unless you want seeded buds in the Fall. Growing outside is great to watch and I really look forward to being able to do it one day.
:goodjob: :high-five:

Thanks Chinnubie! Dude i was so leery
At attempting to LST my plants for the 1st time!! :whoa:
I ended up super cropping my baby before i even knew what Super Cropping Was! :rofl:
Thank God my plant recovered :phew:
And yes they are so amazing! Im delighted at how they rebound right back with the right touch! And thank you for the kind words Brudda! And ya know RelaxedLester is right, i absolutely love my big baby, cross Ya'lls fingers n pray shes a sexy chick tho' who is gonna smell like God's Garden!
:green_heart::allgood:

Looking great Swanga, should have some decent sized plants by the end :thumb:

Thank you sir, your kind words always inspire me and remind me its not magic , just stay Relaxed! lol :thanks:

New pics Brudda! I cut all ties as i saw i tied knots to tight and they were almost cutting off circulation on the largest plant! :sorry::oops::rollingeyes:

Feeding, and nice 80's weather, and they are looking healthy!

CAM01769.jpg
CAM01778.jpg
CAM01775.jpg
CAM01768.jpg
CAM01777.jpg
CAM01774.jpg
CAM01779.jpg
CAM01776.jpg
CAM01773.jpg
CAM01772.jpg
CAM01789.jpg
CAM01786.jpg
CAM01771.jpg
CAM01788.jpg
CAM01785.jpg
CAM01770.jpg
CAM01787.jpg
CAM01784.jpg
CAM01783.jpg
CAM01780.jpg
CAM01747.jpg
CAM01782.jpg
CAM01749.jpg

Until they begin flowering your gonna have to wait and see, which there again, is why you don't want to fall in love with a particular plant after 3 or 4 month of veg and all the work to keep them strong and she turns into a he. Sucks unless you want to make seeds.

Looking great, when I see leaf munching like that I usually just assume its a caterpillar and then I fully inspect every square inch of the plant. If the plant is too big to inspect or there are just too many I can't notice then I'd spray with Bt or Azamax.

In vegetation this type of thing isn't a problem, it's when we get to flower it becomes a huge problem. So be prepared :thumb:

Looking great, when I see leaf munching like that I usually just assume its a caterpillar and then I fully inspect every square inch of the plant. If the plant is too big to inspect or there are just too many I can't notice then I'd spray with Bt or Azamax.

In vegetation this type of thing isn't a problem, it's when we get to flower it becomes a huge problem. So be prepared :thumb:

:thanks:

Yes sir, will do. Caterpillars...Hmmz. Well we also have a lot of butterflies and moths I'm from what I understand moths like to lay their eggs in the buds,which turn into worms that eat the buds, correct?
Niiice...lol

Plants look great bud. One questions just because I'm new to this also how did u get it to bend that way?

Hey bruh bruh!
Yes sir, all i did was get string and gently bend the branches outwards to allow more light to the inner nodes and by tieing the top most growth below the plant, signals the plant That something is wrong i believe and it sends hormones to the rest of the plant to grow more tops which =more Buds!
Welcome!:420:

The thickness of those main stems is amazing along with the size of those leaves. I'm guessing you have them in organic soil and take your pics right after you water? I keep asking, how are those roots getting any oxygen? Just curious?

The thickness of those main stems is amazing along with the size of those leaves. I'm guessing you have them in organic soil and take your pics right after you water? I keep asking, how are those roots getting any oxygen? Just curious?

Thank you Chinnubie! :high-five:I love how stout they are as well! It's actually organic with fresh fertile soil from my pomegranate tree mixed in :idea: And at the beginning of this journal you see how the largest plant started out tiny like my other ones! lol and i have excellent ventilation in my pots and habitually clear the drainage holes and loosen up the soil by gently inserting a iron rod to make sure we don't have any blockages :;):
And yea buddy i photograph after watering, mornings, nights, anytime they look extra sexy haha

Happy Growing Ya'll!

*Tuesday Evening Update*

I got alot of work done today and with the help of a good buddy decided to transplant my largest plant to what i believe is at least a 10 gallon pot! :slide::)
So i spread her branches out and tied them down to keep and increase node growth. I also decided to transplant the remaining large plant from that smaller black container to a larger garden orange one. I noticed spider mites, and after the lil rain we had i sprayed all the babies with my neem oil 3 in 1 fungicide/insecticide/miticide concoction and so far so good!!!
Watered the transplanted plants, and pictures coming tomorrow :passitleft::420:

Happy Growing Ya'll!

How many do you have planted in the ground outside? Why not put them all in the ground? Too much exposure? :scratchinghead:

Lmao, yes sir. I live in Texas-Land of locking Mutha Fuckas up for God's Plant- excuse my profanity but its really quite disgusting actually. I reside 20 minutes from that county that is in the news right now, the one where they are literally trying to give a man 99 years for brownies. But for my health purposes, ive decided to grow my own medicine to cut costs and my generation (born in 86') is now in a time of great change, and i will Fight. This way i can still save maybe some cannabis plants if shit goes down lol
I Love Texas, Born n raised n wouldn't live No where else, well expect for maybe Colorado or Washington. :love:

God keeps me safe Ya'll, n i put my faith in him. Not men. I digress...

*Wednesday Update*

So i have some new photos of the youngins, with the old pots next to the ones i transplanted for size comparison and i believe they are looking GOOD.
Even had a lil praying mantis hoping on on em hopefully eating bad insects :)

CAM01895.jpg
CAM01892.jpg
CAM01889.jpg
CAM01890.jpg
CAM01893.jpg
CAM01896.jpg
CAM01891.jpg
CAM01894.jpg
CAM01897.jpg
CAM01888.jpg
CAM01885.jpg
CAM01882.jpg