Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

re: Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

Love seeing these LED grows, might need to invest!

mars LEDs are a great investment for a first time wonder-er to the LED side, they provide good results without having to invest thousands of dollars

hello every one just a quick update I watered my plants and got a few more things in the mail

cheesecloth for making my butter
0012377.JPG

mini digital hygrometer to help me cure my bud
0042089.JPG

cheap usb microscope to look at the trichomes
0051970.JPG

I tried to take some pics but it is hard you have to put it on a table or something to get a good shot these were taken fro half way down the plant from one of the smaller buds
Fri_Jun_05_12-48-54.jpg
Fri_Jun_05_12-50-10.jpg
Fri_Jun_05_12-50-25.jpg
Fri_Jun_05_12-50-51.jpg

0051970.JPG

i need one of those usb microscope

now that I am out of full blown "MacGyver mode"... lol I did a little work in the tent before lights out in my flower tent I added a extra passive air vent with some of the extra ducting I cut from the one I just got for my soon to be veg tent so the flower tent now has two passive air intakes and the veg tent has one and I installed the ducting for the veg tent

the ducting in the veg tent
0061744.JPG

0071626.JPG

the passive air intakes for the veg and flower tent the photo is side ways but the intakes are pointing down
0081484.JPG

I spend my days at work wondering hlwhat I can do to make my room better or lady's happyer!!

hello everyone this is db003 here with a update today is Sunday 6/7/2015 the start of week ten of this grow and the start of week five of flower that would make this day #28 of flower

not much to update so far just going to mix my nutes for my watering tomorrow I will be starting week five of the roots organics feeding schedule in this weeks line up I will be using

one teaspoon or 5ml of the following in each gallon of water. one gallon of nutes for each plant except for the earth juice Cal-n-mag that I only gave a half of a teaspoon for each gallon.

roots Organics Buddha Grow
roots Organics Buddha bloom
roots organics trinity
roots organics ancient amber
roots organics hp2
earth juice hi brix molasses
earth juice elements Cal-and-mag
soul synthetics big swell

it is almost the same as last week except I will be using hp2 instead of hpk the hpk will no longer be used in this grow that is what it calls for in the feeding schedule

I have got to say that I really like roots organics I have had almost no problems at all in this grow using there products but the real test will be when in my next grow

I will try to use all of the products I have in the roots organics master box I use all the bottled nutes I just chose not to use there dry nutes until I had a better understanding of how and when to use them

I am not a big fan of the dry nutes yet I still have to try them and get used to using them but I will leave that until I have at least my first grow under my belt

well that's about it for now I might post some pics of the plants today or I might wait until to I water them tomorrow not sure yet

0012379.JPG

im looking for a new nutrient lineup and may go to roots organics or blue planet, ill be interested in your harvest to see how they turn out brother :volcano-smiley::blunt:

im looking for a new nutrient lineup and may go to roots organics or blue planet, ill be interested in your harvest to see how they turn out brother :volcano-smiley::blunt:

thanks bro I am glad to see you are still here you have been with this grow since I first started I thank you good sir...

The Dyna-Gro lineup works very well w/coco or rockwool; especially if you use ancient amber & extreme serene from Roots Organics as foliar sprays

The Dyna-Gro lineup works very well w/coco or rockwool; especially if you use ancient amber & extreme serene from Roots Organics as foliar sprays

thank you man ill look them up right now :thumb:

good morning to all the growers out there this is db003 coming at you with a update today is Monday 6/8/2015 it is week ten of this grow week five of flower that would make this day #29 of flower

I just got done watering my plants if you want to know what nutes I used in this watering look at my last update form yesterday I am expecting a few more things in the mail for my grow if I get them I will post some pics of what I get

I took some pics of the plants after I watered them they are looking nice I still have at least another month of growing if not more so I am hoping that the buds get nice and swollen if you look in the pics I am starting to see my first orange hairs developing so that's cool

the fungus gnats are back nooooooo....:bitingnails: I spent all my spending cash so I cant buy anything to get rid of them so I will just have to put up with it

its not super bad I see maybe five or six at a time flying around some times I open my tent and let them fly out and hope they don't get back in well that's about it for now

0012381.JPG
0022333.JPG
0032227.JPG
0042093.JPG
0051972.JPG
0061746.JPG
0081486.JPG
0091326.JPG
0101217.JPG
0111053.JPG
012956.JPG
013874.JPG
015719.JPG

Those ladys are looking so nice! frosty and looking like there are alot of bud sites. the last few weeks are usually when they fatten up the most. make sure you dont harvest to early or you could lose some serious weight, that microscope will come in handy :thumb:

Man, your girls look so damn good... For a little less than half way through flowering... Id say those bud sites look nice and fat! Cant wait to see how much weight they put on. Im impressed with the mars2 400 youre rockin... My 700 will be here tomorrow :cheesygrinsmiley:

hello to all just a quick update I only got one thing in the mail today it was my canning jars I got a case of 12 ball wide mouth quart size mason jars I got super cheap from wally world I think 10 bucks I know I probably wont need all 12 for this harvest but they were cheaper by the dozen so why not get a good deal

I will be using the canning jars with the cheap digital hygrometers I got to help cure my harvest I tried to get anything the would make this grow and harvest as easy as possible it would suck to do all this growing just to fuck up at harvest and not cure you meds right I know its not 100% percent accurate but it is still better then flat out guessing of when it is cured

I still have a few things in the mail its nothing I need now so I am no big rush to get it how do all of you growers intend to dry and cure your harvest I would love to know and hear your techniques

my canning jars aka mason jars or what ever you want to call them
016665.JPG

017598.JPG

022387.JPG

one of the jars and one of the digital hygrometers
024333.JPG

025333.JPG

Back
Top Bottom