Death of the spider mites

I got myself some of that Dr. Bronners soap as recommended by gf and aside from being a really good and nice smelling soap it does kill the mites with a bit of rosemary oil in the mix. And, it's all natural.

honestly, my fiance makes our laundry soap (homemade) with dr bronners and our hand soap (homemade) with it as well. believe she may use it in some of her homemade facial creams too but not positive on that one. i do know we go through alot of it. i use it for a body wash and shampoo as well, fiance is still trying to make her own shampoo (the dr bronners gives her bad dandruff) her hair is thicker then mine so that could be the issue, i dano ha.

just got some

rosemary extract
cinnamon leaf extract (cinnamon bark extract is absurdly expensive)

fiance got a few more, but those two i will be blending into my new spray. will get more extracts in the future for homemade sprays but little at a time, they are pricey ha.

i got my herbal extracts from mountain rose herbs, some day i want to have a establishment like theirs.

I&i

Has any even tried green clean now called green kleen. It's just Damn out right a life saver. Im gonna make a bumper sticker that says green clean changed my life. Avid was my go to for years but gc is amazing too expensive though like 340 per gallon but makes like 200 gallons mixed though

Has any even tried green clean now called green kleen. It's just Damn out right a life saver. Im gonna make a bumper sticker that says green clean changed my life. Avid was my go to for years but gc is amazing too expensive though like 340 per gallon but makes like 200 gallons mixed though

I've never heard of it let alone think about paying that kind of money for it(whether it's £ or $). It's good to hear it is effective for you though as nobody likes mites. :high-five:

I also have a greenhouse. This year I started out spraying the whole greenhouse with flora mite. Strong stuff, but only used on empty greenhouse. then used mity wash every week during veg. All the time sweeping down any webs in greenhouse. Then on Augaust first I ordered 18000 ladybugs. Cost was about 70 dollars delivered. 18000 is a lot of ladybugs. Enough to put a hand full out every day for 6 weeks. I use in greenhouse and on outdoor plants. as long as they have food(mites and eggs) they will stay. I still have ladybugs when winter comes. I also took screens out of windows. native predators come in to help out that way. daddy longlegs spiders good also. just pick them up. When a daddy longlegs takes up residence you have a good eater. Start in the spring , don't wait till you see spots on the new leaves. that's how I dealt with them buggers this summer anyways.

i just had a patient come in that i made this spray for a week ago, he said he put his 3 plants in the bathtub and couldnt believe how many mites were stuck to the white fiberglass of his shower after spraying the. he said that 1 of the 3 plants was still infested after 3 days of that spray (he didnt spray with water at all in between like i recommended) and he had a little bit of spray left (should only be kept for 3 days after made) he mentioned that he sprayed the last of the infested plants and he hasnt noticed any creepy crawlers but i told him he most definitely will have some babys in the coming week if he doesnt keep on it.

this spray works but you cant get lazy with it.

at first you will think, wow it killed on contact. its over. but 2 days later they will be back, a week later they will be strong, 2 weeks theyll be taking your ladys life. stay on it, and keep the plants wet ;)

I&i

this spray works but you cant get lazy with it.

at first you will think, wow it killed on contact. its over. but 2 days later they will be back, a week later they will be strong, 2 weeks theyll be taking your ladys life. stay on it, and keep the plants wet ;)

I&i

This can't be emphasised enough.

Back
Top Bottom