Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 2016

Re: Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 20

Yay!! Now you have to figure out what you are going to name her!!! Congratulations!

thank you, it's an amnesia haze so something that goes with that I guess. shelley maybe? lol :cheer:

Re: Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 20

switched over to hps during their dark time yesterday and today they are all looking droopy. I raised the light a couple feet extra and am going to lower it a little each day to help them adjust. soil is still damp probably water them tomorrow or day after with nutes.
20160530_114329.jpg
20160530_114526.jpg

I think the other candy cane is male but gonna give it a few days to be sure. only have one more candy cane in a 5 gal left after this one, hasn't shown sex yet. rest are all female it appears.
[img]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/20160530_114413.jpg

HPS is the most efficient watts to lumen output. Better than LED. If I remember correctly, our 600 HPS is 88,000 lumens. As soon as we put them in flower, start it high and slowly work it down. Sucks to know that Auto fems went male on ya.

thanks, I have these under 1000w bulb says 155,000 lumens. put the light up as far as it would go lol. seemed weird to me that only the candy canes turned out male. wondering if it was a seed problem and not from stress.:volcano-smiley:

i called it and killed it tonight. candy cane was definitely a male. rest all have white pistils though, even the last candy cane in the 5 gal, hope i get a big yield from it lol. looking lonely in there now. rest have plenty of room now though and they seem pretty bushy so hopefully they should still fill the tent out nicely.
20160530_191710.jpg

If anything, you will be worried about if they have enough room. What a problem to have. Lol. :Namaste:

thanks, if that is my only problem I will be happy lol. I think they grew a decent amount of cola sites and the canopy is pretty even so far. other then the males I'm happy with how they've grown so far.:thanks:

day 22 now and they are looking big and pretty.:rollit: heard 5 gal was too much room for autos but for these warrior pots the 5 gal look a lot better to me. here's the 5 of 8 survivors of the veg trials. I rearranged things a little for space.

20160531_212748.jpg

Those girls are looking fantastic demon. Looking extremely bushy...70s bush lol. They look like you gave them a touch to drink or they just woke up. Regardless looking great bud!

almost forgot, they where looking a little light green but today was nutes day. they got some grow big and open sesame for the first time, should green them back up. heard foliar sprays are bad for autos so wasn't using any flowers kiss.

Those girls are looking fantastic demon. Looking extremely bushy...70s bush lol. They look like you gave them a touch to drink or they just woke up. Regardless looking great bud!

thank you :thumb: yeah some nutes right before lights on. seems like a bunch of cola sites too, hoping for lots of bud lol :thanks:

evening everyone, day 23 and the plants are all looking happy and healthy today. only issue is I noticed some yellow/rust colored spots on the two early miss plants. not sure if it's nute burn from the feeding yesterday or something else but gonna go with burn first. thinking of reducing their feed back down to 1/4 strength and keep the rest at half unless I see the same on them. will also be flushing with sledgehammernext watering so should help hopefully.
20160601_202245.jpg
20160601_202111.jpg

the last surviving candy cane of the 4 I started with. has a lot of growing to do to make up for the losses.
20160601_202223.jpg

next two are the early miss, look healthy to me other then those spots on a couple leaves. some good buds starting to form.
20160601_202214.jpg
20160601_202206.jpg

last two are the amnesia haze, I think they are the farthest along in bud development of the three. candy cane seems to be taking the longest. the three gal turned out a little thin and branchy. the 5 gal turned out bushy like the rest.
20160601_202155.jpg
20160601_202145.jpg

quick update, day 25 I think. buds are beginning to form on all of them. gave them a watering with sledgehammer tonight to flush them out. those spots appeared on my candy cane as well as the early miss now. did some research and think they might be a sign of calcium deficiency so finally got around to ordering some calmag. should have it next week in time for my next plain watering. planning on using with my plain waterings but I'll be looking into dosage and when to use it so that may change. until the next update :peacetwo:

quick update, day 25 I think. buds are beginning to form on all of them. gave them a watering with sledgehammer tonight to flush them out. those spots appeared on my candy cane as well as the early miss now. did some research and think they might be a sign of calcium deficiency so finally got around to ordering some calmag. should have it next week in time for my next plain watering. planning on using with my plain waterings but I'll be looking into dosage and when to use it so that may change. until the next update :peacetwo:
Sounds great demon. Calmag works great in a foliar spray and we give it to them when we feed. Just makes it easier. Water is water then feed gets the whole ball of wax. Don't think it matters when you give it. :thumb:

Sounds great demon. Calmag works great in a foliar spray and we give it to them when we feed. Just makes it easier. Water is water then feed gets the whole ball of wax. Don't think it matters when you give it. :thumb:

cool thanks for the info, just mixing it with the nutes would be a lot easier. I read somewhere foliar spray is bad for autos but don't remember why, I need to look into it some more and figure out if that's actually a thing lol. awesome looking yield by the way, that's gonna be some good smokin :blunt:

Great looking plants demon! Seeing how you started after camper, really shows w why starting a few more seeds would be a good idea. I may have to try auto's someday. Keep up the good work!

Subbed and looking forward to seeing the buds.

cool thanks for the info, just mixing it with the nutes would be a lot easier. I read somewhere foliar spray is bad for autos but don't remember why, I need to look into it some more and figure out if that's actually a thing lol. awesome looking yield by the way, that's gonna be some good smokin :blunt:
Thanks bud. I haven't seen anything about foliar being bad for autos but we are on our first round so who knows. But I do know that we stop once they are 3 weeks into flower so we don't get a mold issue on the buds. Did those rust spots go away or get any better? Could have just splashed a little nutes water on them and that'll do it. Nute burn usually happens at the tip of the leaves if you over feed them. :thumb:

Great looking plants demon! Seeing how you started after camper, really shows w why starting a few more seeds would be a good idea. I may have to try auto's someday. Keep up the good work!

Subbed and looking forward to seeing the buds.

thank you, and thanks for stopping by :welcome: yeah thought it would suck less if those don't work out if he has some more already a few weeks in. I actually bought the auto seeds before I knew you couldn't clone them lol. got a bunch of phenos for my next grow. :thanks:

Thanks bud. I haven't seen anything about foliar being bad for autos but we are on our first round so who knows. But I do know that we stop once they are 3 weeks into flower so we don't get a mold issue on the buds. Did those rust spots go away or get any better? Could have just splashed a little nutes water on them and that'll do it. Nute burn usually happens at the tip of the leaves if you over feed them. :thumb:

hey, yeah I read it once and keep forgetting to look back into it, stoner problems lol. rust spots are still there, could definitely be from nute water splash, i hadn't thought of that :bravo: what I found online it looks like it could be a calcium deficiency, there are also some fan leaves twisting I read can be a magnesium deficiency. got the calmag in the mail now, hopefully be here in a few days and fix the problem. I plan on watering with nutes today and I'll post some pics after lights on so you can see. appreciate the help :thanks:

my inventory :circle-of-love: sorry little messy and my handwriting sucks. I like looking at it though lol :dreamy:

(numbers are how many seeds, first row is strain, second row is seed bank, and the 6 big circles are the strains I plan to grow next.)
20160606_134516.jpg

Back
Top Bottom