Deptrai's Soil Indoor Chronic x Northern Lights Grow Journal - 2015

deptrai

My first grow attempt was a failure... Deptrai's Soil Indoor Blue Dream Grow Journal — 2015

So let's try again.
In a homemade space bucket. Two 120mm computer fans (1 inlet, 1 outlet). 4 6-gallon buckets with 3-gallon smartpot inside.
Fox Farms Ocean Forest potting soil
LED light strip lining interior wall of bucket
Apollo Horticulture 180W LED UFO on top. Actual output 109W
Tap water ~ 7 ph. Reduced to ~6 ph with "ph down"

20-Dec Seed placed in prescription jar for germination. Distilled water after rinsing in tapwater. Placed updise down in bottle and placed bottle on top of warm cable TV box. Covered with paper cup to keep warmth in and light out.

21-Dec Taproot just starting to show.
Tappy.JPG

22-Dec Taproot longer so planted 1/2" deep, root down in solo cup.
Tap_root3.JPG

I'm keeping indoor with just the top 2 sections of the Space Bucket...LED strip light section and exhaust fan section. Both fan & light are on.

Wish me better luck on this one!

Just an idea, iffin I might,, re,,next attempt,, a lotto folks, good growers, plant directly in soil,, i do as well,,

3/4 inch deep, moist,, not wet,,, repeat,, not wet, soil,, the seed should pop out in three or four days,,

The tap roots on these plants are so darn delicate,, no need to be messing with the poor thing at all

So far, my seeds have popped up 'one hundred percent' of the time this way,, yes, every one so far, near twenty now,,:cheer:

Cheers, best of luck

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom