Diagnosis needed please

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my Nadine, her green is very light. I've stopped grow nutes 1.5 weeks ago and have since seen her diminish in lushness. Is this normal? Her bud production has slowed it seems... Can't be sure though.

Thanks ahead of time :thanks:
The lightening of Nadine's foliage is not getting better, and it seems to be slowing bus growth. Maria is catching up fast. Can anyone diagnose her. You can see Maria in the background she's nice and lush in comparison.
20160203_182929.jpg
20160203_182958.jpg

Looks like a nute deficiency/lockout to me.
Why did you stop the feeding?
More info is needed: nutes given, soil, water schedule, PH, etc.

Clarification..i stopped Nitrogen base nutes. She has received 2/3 dose of most of advanced nutrients line. this condition started about two feedings ago. i use voodoo,b52,bigbud,budcandy,xfactor,senzyzime, and some prosilicate(half dose) and a double dose of calmag+(0-0-0,NPK ). My base nutes are quite strong so i give them a 1/4 dose (2-4-15 for flower and 5-15-4 for mass booster). All my girls got the same schedule since week 2.

ph of nute solution is steady at 6.2 , soil ph is between 5.5 and 6.5 depending on water/mositure table. ec and ppm are a big???
Soiless mix of promixbx,coco .

thanks for your time and assistance, check my journal if you'd like more specifics

Clarification..i stopped Nitrogen base nutes. She has received 2/3 dose of most of advanced nutrients line. this condition started about two feedings ago. i use voodoo,b52,bigbud,budcandy,xfactor,senzyzime, and some prosilicate(half dose) and a double dose of calmag+(0-0-0,NPK ). My base nutes are quite strong so i give them a 1/4 dose (2-4-15 for flower and 5-15-4 for mass booster). All my girls got the same schedule since week 2.

ph of nute solution is steady at 6.2 , soil ph is between 5.5 and 6.5 depending on water/mositure table. ec and ppm are a big???
Soiless mix of promixbx,coco .

thanks for your time and assistance, check my journal if you'd like more specifics

It needs nitrogen, other funky stuff going on too, but green it up first, then lets see, your starving her. Calcium needs nitrogen,

Regarding cal/mag you dont add cal/mag unless you really really need to...in the flowering stage as cal is mainly used in leaf development and rips nitrogen out of the leaf.

In the flowering stage you don't have much nitrogen stores.

whats your E.C? it should be below 2.0 and above 1.6. foliar i.e mist leaves with a kelp seaweed extract twice a day, just use basic hydro food no additives in the tank from now on and things should improve in 10 days... dont use any more cal mag, its very alkalising to the leaf.

Aim for a PH of 5.8.

P.s give your growing media a dry cycle.

Back
Top Bottom