Dinsdale's Perpetual Grow - Exotic Thai - Flo - NYC Diesel & More

Hello ladies and gents!
Here's a quick update before I leave town tomorrow to enjoy a few days vacation abroad with my lovely wife. :circle-of-love:
I'll be back on Friday, so I watered and fed all my plants today (except one I watered yesterday).

In the veg tent, I topped the four Exotic Thai clones.

CIMG8931.JPG

In the flower tent, budlets are now forming on all plants. Not a lot of stretch so far.

CIMG8933.JPG

Budlet on the Flo at day 19 since the switch to 11/13

CIMG8934.JPG

Bye everybody, see you on Friday! :thanks:

Hey, I'm back! :)

Have an enjoyable few days away DD...Don't want to alarm you but is there something going on with the bottom fans on the plants in flower on the left side of the tent or is it just the way the photo makes it look...they kind of look like they need some nitrogen.:hmmmm:

Thanks, OTM! :thanks:
Yes, the older leaves are yellowing a bit but the new growth looks okay. Those plants were underfed in veg, so now I'm slowly increasing the nutrients dosage and I'm keeping an eye on this issue. I'll see how they look tonight when the lights go on in the tent and I'll post an update with pictures.

Hey everybody!

So here's my update after three days out of the country.

In the veg tent, the clones are doing well. The topped clones didn't really get taller but they're getting bushier and the fan leaves are getting quite big. The only plant that seem to have a problem is the last CBD monstercropped clone. She had yellow leaves a few weeks ago (she was underfed and she stayed too long in her solo cup) but I corrected it and the new growth was looking okay. Now the new growth is yellow again, so I guess I'll increase her nutes again.

CIMG8941.JPG

In the flower tent, everything looks pretty good. Older leaves are a bit yellow but the budlets keep growing, so I guess they're just using more nutrients and take them in the leaves. I increased the nutes the other day and I'll keep an eye on it. I'm not too concerned at this point.
The two Exotic Thai were thirsty and droopy when I came back home, so I watered them and now they're alright.

CIMG8936.JPG

Here's a close-up of the Exotic Thai #1. The budlets seem to be growing fast now at day 19.

CIMG8937.JPG

Here's a close-up of one the Flo (day 24). Budlet growth continues and trichomes production seems to increase.

CIMG8938.JPG

:Namaste: :thanks:

Hey growers!

Here's today quick update.

In the veg tent, all the clones are now getting bushier by the day. It's starting to look like a small jungle in there and I think it's gonna get much worse very quickly! Still some signs of slight deficiencies on a few plants, namely the two Flo clones and the old CBD monstercropped clone in the center, but I increased the nutes a little bit and the yellowing didn't get worse these last few days, so I guess it's under control for now.

CIMG8956.JPG

In the flower tent, plants are at day 17 to 27. Budlets are fattening, even if there's still signs of slight deficiencies on some older leaves. I slightly increased the nutes in here too. The older leaves on the Exotic Thai plants are yellowing (on the right), but these two drink a lot, so I guess the deficiency is caused by the fact they simply didn't get enough nutes to sustain the stretch and the vigorous bud growth they're experiencing right now. I'll keep an eye on this.

CIMG8955.JPG

Flo budlet at day 27. I think this is gonna be nice and frosty when all is said and done! :slide:

CIMG8954.JPG

Thanks again for following along, guys! Much appreciated! :thanks:

Hey growers!

In the veg tent, all the clones are now getting bushier by the day. It's starting to look like a small jungle in there and I think it's gonna get much worse very quickly! Still some signs of slight deficiencies on a few plants, namely the two Flo clones and the old CBD monstercropped clone in the center, but I increased the nutes a little bit and the yellowing didn't get worse these last few days, so I guess it's under control for now.

CIMG8956.JPG

In the flower tent, plants are at day 17 to 27. Budlets are fattening, even if there's still signs of slight deficiencies on some older leaves. I slightly increased the nutes in here too. The older leaves on the Exotic Thai plants are yellowing (on the right), but these two drink a lot, so I guess the deficiency is caused by the fact they simply didn't get enough nutes to sustain the stretch and the vigorous bud growth they're experiencing right now. I'll keep an eye on this.

CIMG8955.JPG

Flo budlet at day 27. I think this is gonna be nice and frosty when all is said and done! :slide:

CIMG8954.JPG

Love watching them young buds grow DD!:goodjob:

Your leaf issue on both tents seems to be a Nitrogen issue;

8-8-17.JPG

You could probably up the dose of what ever is supplying the nitrogen by 1/4 slowly up to 1/2 over the next few watering's on the affected plants only, some strains seem to like more.:smokin:

Your leaf issue on both tents seems to be a Nitrogen issue;

You could probably up the dose of what ever is supplying the nitrogen by 1/4 slowly up to 1/2 over the next few watering's on the affected plants only, some strains seem to like more.:smokin:

Yep, that was my diagnose too. :thumb: I went from 1/4 to 1/2 over the last few feedings. I think I'll stay at 1/2 for a while, and if it gets worse I'll go to 3/4 of veg nutes. Or should I just increase the bloom nutes (which also contains a bit of nitrogen) at this point (in the flower tent)? What do you think?

I nute burned in the last grow and I underfed this time around. I guess I just need to find the right balance for each strain, especially the ones I intend to keep (NYC Diesel, Flo, and Exotic Thai #1 or #2).

Yep, that was my diagnose too. :thumb: I went from 1/4 to 1/2 over the last few feedings. I think I'll stay at 1/2 for a while, and if it gets worse I'll go to 3/4 of veg nutes. Or should I just increase the bloom nutes (which also contains a bit of nitrogen) at this point (in the flower tent)? What do you think?

I nute burned in the last grow and I underfed this time around. I guess I just need to find the right balance for each strain, especially the ones I intend to keep (NYC Diesel, Flo, and Exotic Thai #1 or #2).

The dialing in is the hard part, kinda takes a few grows to find the balance even back when I was growing outdoors in soil...If your bloom has the stuff they want, give it a sample and if they like it, step it up slightly.:yummy:

Hey growers!

CIMG8956.JPG

CIMG8955.JPG

CIMG8954.JPG

Hi Dinsdale,

Looking good, keep up the good work.:thumb:

I agree with the nitrogen increase, they look like they could use just a bit more to be perfect. Saying that though they still look really good :thumb: That flo is going to be nice a frosty by the end of it indeed, still early days and look at the frost coverage! :)

I agree with the nitrogen increase, they look like they could use just a bit more to be perfect. Saying that though they still look really good :thumb: That flo is going to be nice a frosty by the end of it indeed, still early days and look at the frost coverage! :)

Hey Dinsdale! Thanks for popping in over at my grow. I'm subbed going to catch up.
I hope that you have a great day regardless of life's challenges.

Thank you guys!:thanks:
And welcome, Phenoman! :welcome:

Hey everybody!

Here's a quick update and a few pictures.

In the 2x2 veg tent, growth rate seems to be increasing and it's really getting crowded.
In a few days, I'll make some room by putting the CBD strain (center) and one of the two Flo clones (bottom left and center right) into the 3x3 flower tent.

CIMG89581.JPG

Yesterday, I broke a top branch on one of the Flo and I didn't notice until today. It was almost completely severed, but I put some tape on it anyway. We'll see if it survives or not. First time something like this happens to me. I guess the lesson here is I need to be more careful when working in a crowded tent!

CIMG8957.JPG

Nothing much going on in the 3x3 flower tent. Bud growth seems to be on the right track.
I'm waiting for the soil to dry before feeding them again with more nitrogen.

CIMG89591.JPG

Top view of Exotic Thai #1. So far, I love this strain. I hope the final product tastes as good as the plants look!

CIMG8961.JPG

Close-up of Exotic Thai #2 with Exotic Thai #1 in the background. These two are at day 24 since the 11/13 flip.

CIMG8960.JPG

That's it for today, folks! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom