Land Of Perpetual Chronic

No yo-yos required in the HPS tent?
Only a couple colas falling over today... they’re a bit behind the led tent... still big but maybe not quite as much weight.

I can’t get terpinator where I am sadly, I’d love to try it one day tho and as the terps are very loud with this girl I can hardly imagine it stronger hehehe. Cheers for browsing over the buds GoogleGenie and have a great day man
Even more impressive that you've managed to produce those frosty, terp rich ladies naturally :bravo:

Bud browsing is one of my favourite pass times :passitleft:

Even more impressive that you've managed to produce those frosty, terp rich ladies naturally :bravo:

Bud browsing is one of my favourite pass times :passitleft:
Cheers for that GoogleGenie, I think keeping everything in tune helps them thrive which in turn helps them do their thing. I can’t wait to incinerate some of these buds.
get high man!

Cheers for that GoogleGenie, I think keeping everything in tune helps them thrive which in turn helps them do their thing. I can’t wait to incinerate some of these buds.
get high man!
:ganjamon:

:drool:
Hey BC, I'm just in awe....that MBB & Gelato #33.. :adore: great job!! Just inspiring to want to try growing those strains!
Hey Rexer, cheers for calling in man. I must say that I’m really impressed with these beans. They do most of the work themselves which is great so I’d say order them from monster genetics for mbb and advanced seeds for gelato #33. They’re quite cheap beans too.... have a great day my man and thanks again for calling in.

Back
Top Bottom