LukeHighWalker Chiquita Banana, Do-Si-Dos, Godfather OG HPA Grow 2023

Holy cow! I am just a housepainter, Mr. Michelangelo Budwiser. I can probably figger it out, though, what about a mini a/c with thermostat?

Journeys.jpg

Holy cow! I am just a housepainter, Mr. Michelangelo Budwiser. I can probably figger it out, though, what about a mini a/c with thermostat?

Journeys.jpg
Well, a/c should do it too. It's just a question of how to control it. Some of them keep the last state set up when you cut power. In that case, you should be able to set a simple logic as for a heater 😁👍

Yikes, someone should make a mini a/c heater with remote thermostat for small grow rooms! then you could have one anywhere you have a way to drain the evaporated water or have a large reservoir & recycle.

Dreamachines.jpg

A little System update: the components for the new cycle timer just arrived. I could mange to assemble together and now I've got a reliable, from the network independent cycle controller. Cost point: 25.00 EUR without power supply and wires
1000044516.jpg
SmartSelect_20231216-111517_eBay.jpgThey make a digital plug in timer that can go as low as 1sec and it can cycle multiple times

I found in the UK and US many different devices which would fit, like this one. Unfortunately I'm living on the wrong spot, that's why I had to assemble my own cycle timer.... Many thanks for the contribution, @Absorber !
Ok no worries.
I was going to go the same way as you and stumbled across these .
Maybe someone looking through your thread might find it useful 😊

There we go week #7
1000044917.jpg

Chiquita banana are developing amazing buds:
1000045531.jpg

Godfather OG is the most beautiful flower though:
1000045535.jpg

And do si dos are doing good, many different bud sites but their flower is not that I was awaiting:
1000045528.jpg

Merry X-Mas to the community by the way! Hohoho! 🎅🏻
HOLY MOLY in the valley of the Mr. green giant. My Godfather OG girls are fabulous but not as big and gnarly as the giant's.

IMG_0790.jpg

Bullrider4x.jpg

Cystumpj.JPG

ISLAND.jpg

There we go week #7
1000044917.jpg

Chiquita banana are developing amazing buds:
1000045531.jpg

Godfather OG is the most beautiful flower though:
1000045535.jpg

And do si dos are doing good, many different bud sites but their flower is not that I was awaiting:
1000045528.jpg

Merry X-Mas to the community by the way! Hohoho! 🎅🏻
Hey now, LHW, I see you have removed all the big fan leaves by this time on the Godfathers, I still have quite a few, is it too late to take off some more?

They look nice in my opinion, depending on which week you are I would only remove leafs with stems and let the rest be. Are you feeding them with supplements? Any PK Booster? If not, I would consider to give em a kick. But be aware of nute burn, don't set a too strong solution. Try to pick half of the indicated amount of supplement for a alone water

They look nice in my opinion, depending on which week you are I would only remove leafs with stems and let the rest be. Are you feeding them with supplements? Any PK Booster? If not, I would consider to give em a kick. But be aware of nute burn, don't set a too strong solution. Try to pick half of the indicated amount of supplement for a alone water
Thanks!

ALIEN2.jpg

Hey guys, there we go into week 9! Looks like they're almost there

1000046924.jpg

1000046917.jpg

1000046737.jpg

1000046729.jpg

The calyxes looks pretty swollen and analysing the trichomes, I would say it's time to flush 'em with normal, pH 5.8 set water

Wowie! You set the bar too high! no pun intended! What a bud forest you have grown.
I think my Godfather OG girls are about the same age as yours....Mine are not as impressive, but are looking beautiful.
I only got some bud nutrients a few days ago and they seem to appreciate their first feeding with it. I have been growing in a 4 gal bag with a mix of miracle grow and live soil and decay ground scrapings including worms with rotting oak leaves and no added nutrients. Trichomes still mostly clear looking, still a few white pistils.....some buds getting grey looking. How much longer do you think til harvest? Can I feed again with the bud nutes? thanks for your generous advice Mr. Walker

VW.jpg

Hey guys, there we go into week 9! Looks like they're almost there

1000046924.jpg

1000046917.jpg

1000046737.jpg

1000046729.jpg

The calyxes looks pretty swollen and analysing the trichomes, I would say it's time to flush 'em with normal, pH 5.8 set water
Hey now again, I have a couple more questions if you don't mind....the 3 pics, one of the leaves and 2 buds are all from one of two GF OG girls that are from the same batch of seeds in the same tent, maybe some difference in soil mix, not sure, think they both got watered same but not sure, didn't add any nutes until 4 days ago hit with bud nutes but the dfference in the two plants was evident before the nutes. this girl in the pics has terrific buds like the other but this one has browning fan leaves, and the buds are grayer looking. neither one shows much amber in the trichomes. Do you have any thoughts re why one browning fans and grey and the other greener and no browning? and do you think I can do another bud nute watering at this stage? bud pics are the same bud, just different lighting. Thank you for any advice!

Girlsleaves1324.jpg

Girlsbud12324.jpg

Girlsbud21324.jpg

Wowie! You set the bar too high! no pun intended! What a bud forest you have grown.
I think my Godfather OG girls are about the same age as yours....Mine are not as impressive, but are looking beautiful.
I only got some bud nutrients a few days ago and they seem to appreciate their first feeding with it. I have been growing in a 4 gal bag with a mix of miracle grow and live soil and decay ground scrapings including worms with rotting oak leaves and no added nutrients. Trichomes still mostly clear looking, still a few white pistils.....some buds getting grey looking. How much longer do you think til harvest? Can I feed again with the bud nutes? thanks for your generous advice Mr. Walker

VW.jpg
Thanks @niktgg and sorry for the late answer. In my opinion they're looking good so far, though you don't know exactly at which bloom week they are. On the picture you posted they are having clearly a nute deficit, but it's difficult to say which element is missing. Generally the plants like a lot of CaMg, specially if you're with LED. Otherwise it could be K the missing element. From the leaf tips it look like they have a smooth nute burn. As you say you're feeding them, and, if you're giving them a PK-Booster, I would rather say it's CaMg. Calcium is essential for cell building as far as I know and that could be a reason why you get the impression of having small buds.

VW.jpg
In your case, as long as you are not able to see cloudy trichomes, I would stay on plan and keep feeding them. What is the EC concentration of the nute you're giving them? What is the pH? And the fun off pH? Grey buds never sound good...! You have inspected them for mold? Sometimes on pictures with flash the buds seems go shine grey, but that's OK. It's just the reflex of the flashlight on the trichomes. And please, get magnifier lens to inspect your buds.... There is no need to get a piece of the bud off the stem to analyse it. I've bought a 20x magnifier lens for watch maker. You can easily place them in front of your phone's cam, get close to the bud, zoom to desired size and - click - you get nice pics to analyse.

In your case, as long as you are not able to see cloudy trichomes, I would stay on plan and keep feeding them. What is the EC concentration of the nute you're giving them? What is the pH? And the fun off pH? Grey buds never sound good...! You have inspected them for mold? Sometimes on pictures with flash the buds seems go shine grey, but that's OK. It's just the reflex of the flashlight on the trichomes. And please, get magnifier lens to inspect your buds.... There is no need to get a piece of the bud off the stem to analyse it. I've bought a 20x magnifier lens for watch maker. You can easily place them in front of your phone's cam, get close to the bud, zoom to desired size and - click - you get nice pics to analyse.
Thanks for the help!

BeachPelicans.jpg

BEACHENTXX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom