Land Of Perpetual Chronic

BCNZ...very nice meds there.
Cheers brother cr8, they’re ripening more and more everyday. I’m curious to see your latest grow and I’m sure it’ll be a ripper. Have a great big Smokey day my man

Welcome to the land of chronic ... day 57 from switch...

The godfather og and banner won’t be too far behind but still some growing to go yet.
the hps tent is behind the led tent in terms of ripening plants.
hers some pics for your Friday ....

Stay safe, keep smiling and get stoned...
note: I’ll be moving my small plants into the led tent when that’s empty so some new action around the corner too. :ganjamon: :passitleft:

BCNZ...pinkman goo aptly named...nice. On my radar based on your grow and several others here. LST and veg going well over here.
Hey man, hope you’ve had a dope as week. I ordered the cream mandarine auto to run when it arrives. Those buds you grew looked delicious bro... have a good weekend man

Beautiful flowers BC! And what incredible colours on the Pinkman Goo trichs! :popcorn: :cheer:
My man! Can’t wait to smoke the shit out of Pinkman goo and maybe the whites of my eyes will go pink smoking this stuff. Hahahaha Chur my bro haven’t heard from you for a bit

Hey man, hope you’ve had a dope as week. I ordered the cream mandarine auto to run when it arrives. Those buds you grew looked delicious bro... have a good weekend man
BCNZ...you will not be disappointed I guarantee. Sweet Seeds gear is great and I have a fast photo from them in my seed collection and on my short list. Honestly I intend to keep running autos for a while. I have an all in one grow, dry and cure cabinet. I can easily turn four top shelf organic grows in 12 months and my grow style is super lazy. I’m a new grower yielding 8-10 ozs each grow, plush superior hash, is satisfying. I will get to 12 ozs, perhaps this grow. My ultimate goal is 1 lb. in my 3x3.

All the plants look great, Bionic, but that Godfather -- oh gee! :green_heart:

BCNZ...you will not be disappointed I guarantee. Sweet Seeds gear is great and I have a fast photo from them in my seed collection and on my short list. Honestly I intend to keep running autos for a while. I have an all in one grow, dry and cure cabinet. I can easily turn four top shelf organic grows in 12 months and my grow style is super lazy. I’m a new grower yielding 8-10 ozs each grow, plush superior hash, is satisfying. I will get to 12 ozs, perhaps this grow. My ultimate goal is 1 lb. in my 3x3.
Hey brother, yeah man I intend to keep an auto or two running as I’ve found them to be very fun and easy to grow. Quite rewarding too with a good high. With twelve ozs you banging right on the pound door and I have no doubt in my mind that you’ll crack that brother. Stay stoned bruv.
All the plants look great, Bionic, but that Godfather -- oh gee! :green_heart:
It’s smells extremely potent at the moment too,.. the nuggets are rock hard and sugar laden. Hope you’re well brother

Is that one phenotype with purpling and one without? My single plant is showing a little purpling too altho at a far less advanced stage than yours.
Both,oops I actually have three different godfather plants going from three seeds. They all have purpling but the bud structure is slightly different.... two clearly have purple tri’s and this one has more purpling on the leaves. I’ll take some comparison photos over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom