DIY fabric grow pots Cannabags made from Eco Felt

I don't know if this has been suggested yet on your thread, Cannafan, but though my wife and I have not made your fabric pots yet, we did buy some and plan on making your version soon. Last week, before transplanting to the pots, we installed some grommets into the pots and they are working brilliantly for LSTing. I've been using pipe cleaners to attach the plant arms to the grommet holes and they work brilliantly for that.

Thought I'd let you all know if you hadn't figured it out yet.

Awesome MacEFL. I discovered another method for LST'ing on them too. Safety pins! Large safety pins. Such a simple thing I ran into by accident. LOL
Thanks for the pic and update!

3852B356-25CC-46E6-A526-3D65F73CC40C.jpeg
589B34A4-8294-4DC0-BBDB-58AFA204E744.jpeg

I’ve just recently joined the forums but I saw your post and realised I followed your tutorial about a month ago to make these! I haven’t gotten a grow going successfully yet but hopefully soon :). Not sure of the litre/gallon amount on the small one but the large one is about 9gallons/34litres.

Holds a lot of coir, 3 expanded peat bricks mixed with a bunch of perlite!
B8430CDA-59A2-4520-AD01-8DDA4B1E3784.jpeg

Attachments

• 97FC7C12-A237-4837-A9BA-53F69DCF26BA.jpeg
    97FC7C12-A237-4837-A9BA-53F69DCF26BA.jpeg
    665.7 KB · Views: 153
Very nice . I tried making my own , i did succeed. I made 4 bags from the same materials. Now that im needing alot more . I decided to buy some , low budget i went for the blue walmart bags , they are only $0.98 . I go from solo cup , i then transplant into 1 gallon pot when the leaves touch the outter rim of solo cup as to not get root bound . I use great white so the roots usually grow extremely well . After the 1 gallon i switch to the walmart blue bag . I transplant 1 more time into the big stretchy walmart bags they are $3.98 . But well worth it . The get huge . Sometimes i do not even transplant from the first blue bag . I just cut off the bottom and stick it right on top of the big blue walmart bag . It comes with plastic hard handles , i remove those and cut off the elastic.

Back
Top Bottom