DNA LA Confidential

ronbowe63

Could someone let me know if this is a sativa stone or indica.In the decription it says very energenic but also says good for insomia,WTF.Thanks in advance.

LA Confidential

OG LA Affie x Afghani

This is a great medical strain as it relieves pain and helps eliminate insomnia. For the everyday user, the high of this herb is psychedelic and energetic, with a hammer. This girl is a heavy eater. There are two real phenotypes of the Confidential and they will both finish in 45-56 days. One is a bit more hardy, but both equal in knock down drag out stone. Pre-veg’ing is advised to maximize the yield. Thinning the large fan leaves in the later part of the flower cycle will promote more light getting to the lower buds, thus increasing your yield. With an incredible smell and unique LA flavor, DNA’ s LA Confidential has won many awards.

100% Indica

notanother,thank you very much.This was confusing to me cause i never heard a indica descibed as psychedelic & energetic.Sounds like the best of both worlds,with a super fast finish.Thanks again & Stay Safe!!

These are general statements: A plant that is harvested too early will have a different effect-profile; some people have thought experiences with early-harvested indicas were sativa-like. Some strains have been sold with somewhat unrealistic flowering times listed in their descriptions - and their affects listed as more... goofy/spacey/uppity.

I haven't grown LA Confidential, but understand it is a definite indica. I just checked a seedbank's description of the strain and saw that flowering time is listed at 45-56 days.

It might be an honest early-finishing indica. People have bred/crossed/bred/crossed for short-flowering periods for a long time. 6.43-7 weeks is quite early.

Could be just seedbank/breeder "optimistic" reporting of flowering period length. Could be an honest early strain. Could be that harvesting at that time is too early and therefore the effect-profile is affected, and that letting it finish properly would give you a different profile (and more couch-lock). I don't know; as I mentioned, I have not grown it.

If you can find someone who has grown or is growing it, ask them to tell you how many days the stretch period was (from the first day of 12:12 to the last day when marked growth was occurring). The 40:60 rule states that the stretch period is 40% of the entire flowering period. And it has traditionally been correct.

Tortured soul I under stand what you;re saying about harvesting early and all.But I had know idear about the 60/40 rule in the stretch that is very good to know Thank You very much!I would rep you but i dont know how.

When I observed the LA Conf, it was a a typical Indica, stretched till about the 3rd to 4th week as long as it is getting enough light, and will likely double in size, so Veg to half the flowered height you want.

LA Conf is awesome, If you want the psychedelic effect harvest when half to three quarters of the Trichs are Cloudy, if you want more sleepy Narcotic Couchy stone take her at least 60 days or till all the trichs 70% amber.

Back
Top Bottom