Do You Want To Be A Philosopher Of Cannabis? Win Philosopher Seeds From The Vault!

1661111778663.png

I'm sure are all Philosophers of Cannabis but to prove it, why don't you try get your hands on some Fruity Jack Seeds from the peeps at Philosopher Seeds.

In this new promo we are giving you x8 chances to win x3 Fruity Jack Seeds (plus some free goodies). You can apply on this very post by simply commenting below. To see other entry methods read The Vault's Blog Post.

Good luck to all who enter!

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

#TeamVault

Contests like these are always a good thing

1661117991510.png

I'm sure are all Philosophers of Cannabis but to prove it, why don't you try get your hands on some Fruity Jack Seeds from the peeps at Philosopher Seeds.

In this new promo we are giving you x8 chances to win x3 Fruity Jack Seeds (plus some free goodies). You can apply on this very post by simply commenting below. To see other entry methods read The Vault's Blog Post.

Good luck to all who enter!

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

#TeamVault
I'm in. Thanks!

You - and your company - are awesome! I have one of these seeds now (thanks ;) ), so I have done "a bit" of research on the strain.

• Mostly sativa - always a good thing, lol.
  • 1st prize CBD category Canary Islands Cup 2015.
  • 2:1 THC:CBD ratio - and it's a decent amount, too; breeder's page states up to 19% THC and ~11% CBD.
  • THCV - Shows promise for diabetics. Curbs anxiety attacks without flatlining one's emotions. Appears to improve tremors, motor control, and brain lesions associated with Alzheimer's Disease. Promotes growth of new bone cells; being looked at for osteoporosis and other bone-related conditions (possible positive effect for people with bone cancer??? IDK, but one hopes...).
From a grower's strain report I found elsewhere on the Internet:
(2 pheno's) 1 bulky quick finish & 1 classic sativa type slower and taller
<SNIP>
Bag Appeal: 7/10 crazy sticky nice walnut whip shaped looking pale silvery green buds,with many trichs
Smell: 8/10 smelled like tangerines and fried onions when growing . The final result though was very fruity and mildly spicy

Taste: after 2 weeks curing very smooth fruity but not tarte.. very moreish aftertaste of citrus

The High: I would say quite unique, very slow creeper, relaxing hypnotic eyelid dropper.. has very high THCv levels

Comments: This is a "would buy again" strain

Sounds like a winner to me! I told my buddy about it, and he seems to want my seed almost as much as I do... So if I manage to win this, he's getting the one I already have along with a second one.

Part of me doesn't want to type this part, because each entry decreases MY chances of winning, but: Enter this contest, folks. This one looks like a keeper.

Well, YES, but in all seriousness, I just like to show my appreciation to a forum sponsor where it's warranted, and I can do so in such a way that potentially benefits the sponsor, the forum, and its members.

Appreciation certainly seems warranted here, lol. Good products, great service, awesome giveaways - and you've brought the excitement with you that we all love. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom