Win x6 Sensi Seeds In This Latest Vault Promo: Enter Below

Big THANK YOU to The Vault for hosting this awesome giveaway ! Congratulations @Alafornia !!!!!

Huge thanks to all for taking part in our Sensi Seeds promo - wonderful stuff. SO - without further delay, lets announce our winner on here, who is:

@Alafornia

Well done to you. Please email greg@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk to find out how to claim your prize. When you email please let us know which platform you won on as we are running lots of these at the moment. We will respond when we return to the office on Monday.

Our next promo will be along soon.
www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk
#TeamVault

My fortune (from a cookie) today reads:

Your troubles will soon cease and good fortune will smile upon you.

And so it begins...

Many thanks to Gary, The Vault, Sensi Seeds, and 420 Magazine for this promotion.

I was already nervously excited since my most recent seed order arrived today and I am beginning my first grow this weekend. I will attempt to document a good grow when it's time to throw the award-winning Big Bud by Sensi Seeds from The Vault via 420 Magazine into the grow tent.

I'm about a week new to this page. Giveaways are soooooo awesome. gotta remind myself to keep an eye out for them while I'm learning new tricks of the trade.

There is a Mars Hydro giveaway everyday for the next 19 days. Have you checked it out yet??

@HugePeckerhead . No problemo!

Thanks again everyone! Look forward to growing Big Bud!

Back
Top Bottom