Does this mean I shouldn't smoke weed again?

Esmeralda95

So last saturday night i did smoke weed for the first time, out of pipe. i've smoked cigarettes or hookah before so i kind of know the inhale. but i didnt know how to use the pipe so my friend just lighted it up for me and i kept sucking it, let it in and wait few secs and let it out, so no smoke came from my mouth but i did feel the burning or something in my throat! i kept doing it and at the end little bit of smoke finally came out lol like the smoke was super light, anyways. Suddenly it kicked it, i felt as if my surrounding was heavy if i remember correctly? my friend who was also high asked me some questions, suddenly i got paranoid like out of nowhere i felt like this was going to stay on me forever, so my heart beat rate went up so fast as if i was gonna get a heart attack lol so frightening, especially to me i dont feel comfortable with heart beating at all. so i stand up and started walking, it stoped beating and i felt more calmer. i tried to not think bad thoughts was afraid to get that shitty panic attack again :( long story short, some point i felt as of my jaw being tight, and some other point i got cold really quickly cuz i was walking outside in their appartment, made my sober friend walk with me lol. so i got cold thei brought me a coat, went inside sat down on their couch. i got warmer but yeah, i had random thoughts too. i felt like i was a old lady at some point, and there was chips in front of me with dip i attacked it it was so goood lol. oh and and some other point i felt as if something was coming out of my ass as if i was peeing,i felt i was peeing so i told them and they checked they said no i wasnt haha but everytime i tried to stand up my heart beat rate would go little high so i sat down it was so annoying, i did wanna come back to normal i didnt enjoy it just because of that high heart beat rate, but later when it was going off, i felt super sleepy and light cuz it was so late already, i end up staying at their place cuz i didnt wanna go home and cuz no one was at home by that time, i was scared if i would get panick attack again lol. had to wake up early to go to work next day. once i got off work, went home. the bad scene of the panic attack that i had would come to my mind and i kind of felt it it felts so baaaad, i felt as if it would forever hunt me and felt depressed af, talked with some friends of phone to get help they told me to ignore it and think happy. after all this, i shouldnt smoke weed anymore? i really want to do it again and not get that stupid panic attack and just feel good, if i do again, will i get that panic attack again? or was it just cuz it was my frist time? cuz next time i would know how it feels and that ill go away, and not panic over thinking it would stay forever lol btw it was sativa (the one thats for mental)
And im a girl, 21 years old 5'1 , i weight 120 im pretty tiny lol

You probably smoked some bad weed or a stativa. I would recommend smoking an indica and see if you have the same effect. I had painic attacks before but only with stativas. I would give it another chance and it might help you out.

You probably smoked some bad weed or a stativa. I would recommend smoking an indica and see if you have the same effect. I had painic attacks before but only with stativas. I would give it another chance and it might help you out.

Oh sativa isn't good? I'll try indica too but i wanted something with mental not body :/

Different people have different preferences and different reactions. Sativas generally tend to have an uplifting effect but they can also make a person feel quite manic and disoriented, if you smoke too much of a strong variety. Personally I find its indicas that make me feel paranoid. I know all too well that terrible feeling.
My advice is not to give up smoking, but to treat it with respect and caution. Cannabis is really a wonderful thing when used properly. It sounds like you smoked quite a lot, for someone who is sensitive to it. Number one- don't assume you should smoke the same way as people around you. Many people seem to be able to tolerate smoking lots of cannabis, and can smoke it in situations that would make me feel very uncomfortable, if not terrified. Make sure that you're in a safe place when you smoke, and then only smoke a very small amount at first. Different strains will have different effects. Also, you may well find that you like hash and other concentrates better than herb. Because I can't handle indicas well I almost gave up smoking herb for many years, but I would be ok smoking hash. Then I finally got some sativa seeds and started growing my own.
I've recently discovered that black pepper works to calm cannabis anxiety. It's an amazing help and I wish I'd known about it twenty years ago. It's been a lifesaver. Here is a link to a thread that has some info on it.

Black pepper a cure for cannabis related anxiety?

You just smoked too much girl.

I have smoked weed daily for many years and i could smoke joint after joint all day long, but now when i dont smoke anymore i get reeeeally High just of 2 puffs on a joint almost too high.

I suggest next time you smoke just inhale one time and you dont have to keep it in for seconds. Just take a puff like a cigarette and blow out the air as soon as you inhaled.

Start slow, then when you feel you got it you can take more puffs and keep the smoke in for a couple of seconds. :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Greetings and welcome to the forum!

I felt for you as I read your post, as I had something akin to your experience. I''m also a newbie here, but not to this.

A month ago, we got some. We smoked as usual: We smoked until there was nothing left. in this case, sharing a very small pipe.
Thirty minutes later, it hit! Never have I felt the maximum effect delayed that much, after smoking.

I was sharing some profound thought, when I realized that I had no idea what I was saying! My partner was reacting the same. It was a close battle between freaking out or to just let it happen. I chose the latter. To be honest, I was scared.

I would love to know the strain as I love this stuff - now. I learned that one long, inhalation put me in a good place for hours. I've never heard of such a long reaction, as mine, via inhaling. I still don't understand it.

So, my advice is when trying a new strain/source, do just one good inhalation. Wait and see what happens. I recommend, after my experience, waiting 45 minutes as the minimum. Done well, you will exhale plenty of smoke.

Again, welcome!

So last saturday night i did smoke weed for the first time, out of pipe. i've smoked cigarettes or hookah before so i kind of know the inhale. but i didnt know how to use the pipe so my friend just lighted it up for me and i kept sucking it, let it in and wait few secs and let it out, so no smoke came from my mouth but i did feel the burning or something in my throat! i kept doing it and at the end little bit of smoke finally came out lol like the smoke was super light, anyways. Suddenly it kicked it, i felt as if my surrounding was heavy if i remember correctly? my friend who was also high asked me some questions, suddenly i got paranoid like out of nowhere i felt like this was going to stay on me forever, so my heart beat rate went up so fast as if i was gonna get a heart attack lol so frightening, especially to me i dont feel comfortable with heart beating at all. so i stand up and started walking, it stoped beating and i felt more calmer. i tried to not think bad thoughts was afraid to get that shitty panic attack again :( long story short, some point i felt as of my jaw being tight, and some other point i got cold really quickly cuz i was walking outside in their appartment, made my sober friend walk with me lol. so i got cold thei brought me a coat, went inside sat down on their couch. i got warmer but yeah, i had random thoughts too. i felt like i was a old lady at some point, and there was chips in front of me with dip i attacked it it was so goood lol. oh and and some other point i felt as if something was coming out of my ass as if i was peeing,i felt i was peeing so i told them and they checked they said no i wasnt haha but everytime i tried to stand up my heart beat rate would go little high so i sat down it was so annoying, i did wanna come back to normal i didnt enjoy it just because of that high heart beat rate, but later when it was going off, i felt super sleepy and light cuz it was so late already, i end up staying at their place cuz i didnt wanna go home and cuz no one was at home by that time, i was scared if i would get panick attack again lol. had to wake up early to go to work next day. once i got off work, went home. the bad scene of the panic attack that i had would come to my mind and i kind of felt it it felts so baaaad, i felt as if it would forever hunt me and felt depressed af, talked with some friends of phone to get help they told me to ignore it and think happy. after all this, i shouldnt smoke weed anymore? i really want to do it again and not get that stupid panic attack and just feel good, if i do again, will i get that panic attack again? or was it just cuz it was my frist time? cuz next time i would know how it feels and that ill go away, and not panic over thinking it would stay forever lol btw it was sativa (the one thats for mental)
And im a girl, 21 years old 5'1 , i weight 120 im pretty tiny lol
The rambling is strong haha. Try to relax, maybe smoke an indica with more relaxing side effects.

Sent from my VS985 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh sativa isn't good? I'll try indica too but i wanted something with mental not body :/
Sativa is amazing for some, if you want a mental high and relaxing effects, look for something like Gorrila Glue or Tangerine Dream.

Sent from my VS985 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom