Down two LEDs

I am down to two leds. budget led series 2 t full spec 480 or 2t red spec 480. or hlg50v2 r spec 500. Is there much differince in between them. Or do anybody got any more suggestions. Have around a two grand for a 4b8 grow area. In a 10b12 foot room.

@BudgetLED is local to me and a site sponsor here so they get my vote. You can also use the discount code from 420mag to save a little more.

They are equal to or better than hlg offerings

One tent is the older lm561c diodes in every white range with blue and reds. That company is no longer in business. The other tent are actually from atreum lighting. I bought them before I heard of budget LED. I am very happy with them good quality lights at an affordable price good customer service.

I am down to two leds. budget led series 2 t full spec 480 or 2t red spec 480. or hlg50v2 r spec 500. Is there much differince in between them. Or do anybody got any more suggestions. Have around a two grand for a 4b8 grow area. In a 10b12 foot room.

I believe we have been emailing back and forth today. Any additional questions, please let us know!

A good reference would be @SimpleManZ420 he owns both!

:nomo: :ciao:
They are both outstanding lights, you will be happy with either light fixture(s) you choose. I own both HLG’s and budgetLED’s lights, and my budgetLED is every bit efficient and high quality as my HLG’s. Some are skeptical about this as there’s a huge difference in price but I’ve seen firsthand that BudgetLED’s are on par with the best in the business. I read in your post you have two rooms at 4x8 and 10x12 with a budget of $2000... that’s a big space, if your trying to light up that entire space in both rooms, I HIGHLY recommend BudgetLED’s lights. :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom