Shout out to Budget LED!

Maybe they should have had a sale on the .ca site too. they're like the only company not to do black friday. i almost bought their lights. even though they would have shipped from canada and propbably

I have to agree with that last part. it's almost impossible to have a discussion about lights without someone derailing it to " the sponsors" i mean, it's not like the users of the forum have nothing to offer. when's the last time one of the sponsors did a side by side? or offered up some growing advice to save someones crop. that's all on the users of the forum and i think that's just as valuable or even more so than product peddlers.

The members of the site are really what makes this whole thing possible. Without ya'll there would not be a forum.

Please keep in mind forum sponsors have limited forums they can chat in (or at least that is how I read the agreement). If you have a light impact question, just tag us in. We are glad to help out even if it is not our lighting.

Got my light today. Didn't think it was very bright until I turned it up! Duh!!! I was under the impression that there was some assembly required. Not so. Came ready to hang. It replaces a double 400 watt MH/HPS. It does seem brighter, but I can't quantify it.

Maybe they should have had a sale on the .ca site too. they're like the only company not to do black friday. i almost bought their lights. even though they would have shipped from canada and propbably

I have to agree with that last part. it's almost impossible to have a discussion about lights without someone derailing it to " the sponsors" i mean, it's not like the users of the forum have nothing to offer. when's the last time one of the sponsors did a side by side? or offered up some growing advice to save someones crop. that's all on the users of the forum and i think that's just as valuable or even more so than product peddlers.
They had a great sale in the states.. like $400 off lol and shit sorry for bringing the sponsors up lol I didn’t realize referring you to the sponsor (who has the same HLG sale going) would be a big deal. Grow light depot I think, r spec’s are $750 right now... in all honesty I didn’t think it would offend anyone bringing up sponsors sales on Black Friday my bad friends.

Got my light today. Didn't think it was very bright until I turned it up! Duh!!! I was under the impression that there was some assembly required. Not so. Came ready to hang. It replaces a double 400 watt MH/HPS. It does seem brighter, but I can't quantify it.

Great to hear! Enjoy!

Our 480w / 500w kits and the 250w Square design ship fully assembled. We found it to be the safest way to ship them. Also the 65w and 120w heatsink free kits ship fully assembled.

All our other kits just need a few quick connections and then mount the driver.

Looks like the customs gods have blessed me as well. so now i can say that the v3 rspec lights cost me $425 each, total, and i'm feeling like i got a good deal. got an expected delivery date of Thursday!

Thanks again @Budget LED

@Budget LED just got the lights and have them unpacked. everything is there and nothing is broken. happy to see that most of the work was already done and all i have to do is screw down the drivers and attach those 2 wires to the board. ezpz.

shipping was pretty quick. duty did get me for $445.86 CDN. $180 of that was some mobster bullshit called "brokers fees"

total for 4 x v3 r spec $2150 CDN. so absolutely no deal there. also their system over charged the exchange rate by 8%.

feeling a tiny bit burned, but I'm sure i'll love the lights.

@Budget LED just got the lights and have them unpacked. everything is there and nothing is broken. happy to see that most of the work was already done and all i have to do is screw down the drivers and attach those 2 wires to the board. ezpz.

shipping was pretty quick. duty did get me for $445.86 CDN. $180 of that was some mobster bullshit called "brokers fees"

total for 4 x v3 r spec $2150 CDN. so absolutely no deal there. also their system over charged the exchange rate by 8%.

feeling a tiny bit burned, but I'm sure i'll love the lights.

Glad the lights were received.

Sorry to hear about the issues you had with customs and such. We have no control over that portion. UPS must be running some ponzi scheme. You are not the first recently to mention higher fees in the last two weeks.

Please note we did not charge any additional fees, that is related to merchant transaction and exchange rate differences. You are the first to report it at 8%. We will look further into it. However, we will only see the transaction on our end. Not the other side.

We are sure the girls will love the lights.

Glad the lights were received.

Sorry to hear about the issues you had with customs and such. We have no control over that portion. UPS must be running some ponzi scheme. You are not the first recently to mention higher fees in the last two weeks.

Please note we did not charge any additional fees, that is related to merchant transaction and exchange rate differences. You are the first to report it at 8%. We will look further into it. However, we will only see the transaction on our end. Not the other side.

We are sure the girls will love the lights.

I have to deal with a merchant too, so i know it's not your fault. and once i started putting the lights up i didn't care any more. but one of the panels only lights up half. any chance of a quick troubleshoot?
20191209_192328[1].jpg

I have to deal with a merchant too, so i know it's not your fault. and once i started putting the lights up i didn't care any more. but one of the panels only lights up half. any chance of a quick troubleshoot?
20191209_192328[1].jpg

Can you dm me an up close picture of that board? That way, I can trouble shoot it.

Can you dm me an up close picture of that board? That way, I can trouble shoot it.
ok i guess dm doesn't seem to work the same way "insert image" only leads me to upload "url" and i don't know what that is. i'll email it to you.

ok i guess dm doesn't seem to work the same way "insert image" only leads me to upload "url" and i don't know what that is. i'll email it to you.
That works better! We will review and get back to you asap.

just to update the community on the broken light. it was broken in shipping, maybe even because of the cold weather that just rolled in. but Budget Led has already this morning sent out a replacement board.

great service, and the lights make my last set of lights look like a joke.....

Thanks!

Keep some plain bds for me then

Haha we accidentally deleted the whole message. We havent forgot about your request. We are playing with the 120w heatsink free full spec. We want to offer another sweet heatsink free option.

Haha we accidentally deleted the whole message. We havent forgot about your request. We are playing with the 120w heatsink free full spec. We want to offer another sweet heatsink free option.

I'm a big fan of those and 132s. Can get em real close in flower, and still get fantastic penetration

I'm a big fan of those and 132s. Can get em real close in flower, and still get fantastic penetration

We have a 100w design. Just haven't made it yet. We will let you know when we do!

Just bought my USA made, vet owned second Budget LED. A 250 watt 3000K Red Spec on a large heat sink. It will handle bloom on a 2X4 foot SCROG. I'll veg under a 400 watt MH and outdoors. Just took a couple of days for their coating process, and it is shipped.

is 250w really enough to cover a 2x4? I see a lot of lights claim this, but I find it hard to believe.
thats only 31w per sq/ft.
I was considering the 135w Budget to replace one of my lights, but I cant imagine it putting out the same buds in a space which would be half of my 2x4. That's why I'm now considering a 250w for half. Is this over kill? @Budget LED

I have a P300 @ 180w and Vero240 @ 240w totaling 420w or 52w sq/ft and I think my buds size would suffer with anything less.

Comparing to my friend who has 480w of HLGs in a 30"x30" 6.25 sq/ft space or 76w sq/ft and he's putting out nugs close to the 600w HPS or the 540w of blurples he used to use.

Back
Top Bottom