Shout out to Budget LED!

Bush Doctor 77

I just ordered their 480 watt red spec light, and wondered if the 500 watt Samsung might be better for bloom. It's a Sunday afternoon, 4:45PM MST, and I got my answer in about 10 minutes. Well done!!!!

BTW, the red spec was confirmed for best bloom.

Thank you for the kind feedback. You will soon have an awesome flowering light. It will ship out tomorrow.

Thank you for the kind feedback. You will soon have an awesome flowering light. It will ship out tomorrow.
No problem. You have an American, vet owned company. I am both. You also have a top of the line product. It was a no brainer. I am still surprised that you answer e-mail on a Sunday afternoon. That's dedication!

No problem. You have an American, vet owned company. I am both. You also have a top of the line product. It was a no brainer. I am still surprised that you answer e-mail on a Sunday afternoon. That's dedication!

Thank you for your service!

I got the same fixture @Bush Doctor 77 your gonna love it no doubt! I’m extremely impressed with these guys, if I would have found out about them sooner I’d wager to say I’d have a room a full their fixtures. Lol

i Ordered late Tuesday night, got responses and changed the length of the wires for the drivers at 10:00 pm that night. By wed morning the items had all shipped. Scheduled for delivery on Friday, pretty happy so far :)
Ya BudgetLED has the most impressive customer service I have ever experienced from ANY company period and as I continue to use their lights the more impressed I am with the explosive growth. These might just be my favorite lighting fixtures of all time.

i Ordered late Tuesday night, got responses and changed the length of the wires for the drivers at 10:00 pm that night. By wed morning the items had all shipped. Scheduled for delivery on Friday, pretty happy so far :)
looking for a decent light that comes from canada sure does suck lol. looking at hlg, they're so great i guess they don't need to have a sale lol. probably not gonna buy their stuff just because the canadian site sucks. and rapid led would be nice to get a cob set up from them, but again if you live in canada "go fuck yourself" because the options during selection are, well, just not there. looking to spend about 2k and have no idea where i'm gonna spend it lol

Hey America let me let you in on a secret... Canadians actually HAVE money to spend lol. get some ffs.

looking for a decent light that comes from canada sure does suck lol. looking at hlg, they're so great i guess they don't need to have a sale lol. probably not gonna buy their stuff just because the canadian site sucks. and rapid led would be nice to get a cob set up from them, but again if you live in canada "go fuck yourself" because the options during selection are, well, just not there. looking to spend about 2k and have no idea where i'm gonna spend it lol

Hey America let me let you in on a secret... Canadians actually HAVE money to spend lol. get some ffs.
HLG is actually have a very nice sale going... you could pick an r spec or there new b spec for around 750$ and they have deals on all their DIY lights today and tomorrow... as for the America statement, are you saying you don’t have the same purchase options as we do in the states? Confused on what part of that comment meant

HLG is actually have a very nice sale going... you could pick an r spec or there new b spec for around 750$ and they have deals on all their DIY lights today and tomorrow... as for the America statement, are you saying you don’t have the same purchase options as we do in the states? Confused on what part of that comment meant
yeah that's right. when you compare the us and canadian versions of the sites it's just sad. no sale on hlg canada. just don't know what to expect with duty and all that stuff. when i ordered my guitar i never would have got it if i hadn't answered the phone when the dudy cop called and made me pay an extra $150

Wow man I had no idea they did our northern brothers like that... hmmm have you checked with budgetled? Im not sure if there the same but I’d assume they’d hook you up. They got a Black Friday sale and a 420 mag discount that is VERY good deal. I’m not trying to persuade you just giving you my advice, I truly believe budgetLED lights are excellent. I see no point comparing them to HLG anymore. They are on their own level and my plants absolutely love their lights. I will definitely be buying more of their fixtures. But last I spoke to Justin he said something new was coming soon so I’m waiting to see what it is before buying more of their fixtures.

Wow man I had no idea they did our northern brothers like that... hmmm have you checked with budgetled? Im not sure if there the same but I’d assume they’d hook you up. They got a Black Friday sale and a 420 mag discount that is VERY good deal. I’m not trying to persuade you just giving you my advice, I truly believe budgetLED lights are excellent. I see no point comparing them to HLG anymore. They are on their own level and my plants absolutely love their lights. I will definitely be buying more of their fixtures. But last I spoke to Justin he said something new was coming soon so I’m waiting to see what it is before buying more of their fixtures.
If I have to order from the states I'm pretty sure budget led is the choice. I'm trying to find information online as to what to expect from customs. Not sure if they just charge my card for it. Or if they try call my cell that I'll probably never answer lol. If I was familiar with the process in general I'd feel better about it. The duty calculator I found basically tells me I'd have to pay 13% for our usual tax here. That's the budget led discount lol. It almost seemed like they were trying to appeal to Canadians with the 13.

I don’t want to speak out of term here, Justin @Budget LED Would be able to confirm. But their Black Friday sale is 13% off... then you can use the “420mag” discount code at checkout for another 10% off... so really your saving 23% and if your spending $2000 that means your going save well over $200 on your entire purchase and you can get some serious lighting with that amount. Also you can get kid spectrum lights, I have a 480 watt fixture with 2 boards at 3000k with blue diode and 2 boards with 3500k with red diodes... these guys really know what their doing. That’s how I had them build my light and it works AMAZING.

07735656-595A-4875-8B73-D1123581346B.jpeg

This is my mix spectrum board.

Thank you all for the kind feedback and support. We greatly appreciate it.

The discount for 420 Mag members in 13% in total. We have been running the higher discount all week and will have it through Cyber Monday.

We dont have large margins to support a bigger discount. After merchant fees and shipping, we arent making a killing like people think :(

Customs is around 11 to 12% to Canada and shipping averages 2 to 7 days through UPS.

Have a great Thanksgiving and Danksgiving! If you have anymore questions just let me know. Will be stuffing my face soon and smoking a fat blunt. Better to get me before all of it goes down!

:ganjamon:

Sorry for speaking out of term to both BudgetLED and Remy, and giving inaccurate information my apologies.

Hey mate just to let u know I live in Canada shipping was I think only $20 usd and I should have the light by Friday. I would say @Budget LED is doing a good job serving Canadian customers.

Back
Top Bottom