Dreamingtree’s 3rd Round Grow, Soil, Fox Farms Trio, Happy Frog Soil, Blue Dream & Black Indica, Mars Eco 98’s

I like planting straight into the final 5 gallon pot because it’s just what works for me. I water once really well when I fill up the pots with dirt usually a day or two before I drop the germinated seeds then just a tiny bit of water when I cover them with dirt and they’re still good. Dry on the edges and top but there’s still a lot of moisture. I’ll water just a little bit around the edges of the pots tomorrow or the next day.
Forget the two weeks then flip thing.
What kind of training should I do?

You have some cute lil seedlings! Big pot to go with it, but you touched base on how and why you do it. Not the recommended method but if it works for you, keep atter bro!! Looking good man!!

Are you going to top her? Then train?

This is the way I tied my plant last night. Cut the bottom two internodes off, leaving three in tact. Tied the top two down untill the bottom internode is big enough. Just food for thought bro! :thumb:

You have some cute lil seedlings! Big pot to go with it, but you touched base on how and why you do it. Not the recommended method but if it works for you, keep atter bro!! Looking good man!!

Are you going to top her? Then train?

This is the way I tied my plant last night. Cut the bottom two internodes off, leaving three in tact. Tied the top two down untill the bottom internode is big enough. Just food for thought bro! :thumb:
Yea man I wanna do something like that with these.

Dude I think these crop king autoflowers are trash I’m finding seeds in the one I grew really well and it smells like hay and isn’t very potent and lost its stickiness through the drying stage.
I’ll take pictures of the good colas and show you what I mean later

It’s disappointing af.
The blue dream is really good though

Yeah there’s been some mixed reviews for its “crap kings” I haven’t had any problems with it them but I grow photos rather then auto. Maybe that’s key? (Shrugs) lol I’m sorry your crop turned out lame. Absolutely would be frustrating. Looking forward to seeing your pictures

Yeah there’s been some mixed reviews for its “crap kings” I haven’t had any problems with it them but I grow photos rather then auto. Maybe that’s key? (Shrugs) lol I’m sorry your crop turned out lame. Absolutely would be frustrating. Looking forward to seeing your pictures
Yea the black indica photoperiod I grew had 0 seeds. Tons of trichomes and was potent. The blue dream photo is super sticky and very potent but I’ve found 5 or 6 seeds.
This Autoflower was grown under 18/6 then switched to 12/12 when the blue dream was. Feed feed watered. Seemed like it was eating up nutrients and was really lush shiny and dark green after correcting the mag deficiency so I don’t get why I’m finding so many seeds in it. It’s just like it’s good Reggie. Smells like Reggie. High like Reggie. 5 or six seeds come out when I grind up a bud.
I had no indication of seeds while growing.
Check it out
6DCE1F39-4297-4C25-B58F-4FB52CBF3986.jpeg
4CB0C736-DC6B-40EA-A7FA-47EC637C12AD.jpeg
906B0502-008F-45D4-8FA2-3D4D49F671C2.jpeg
97BFF31D-0923-4C3E-B83D-115C994A5F72.jpeg

That’s one of the main tops. The seeds tend to be lower on the plant.

So, towards the last two weeks of flowering the night time temperatures in my tent were pushing 90 because my air conditioning at home needed some of the attention I was spending on my weed plants.
I decided that that is why there are seeds in my bud from last harvest.
I need to get an a/c for the tent before I put these next ladies into flower.
Here’s a linky
Stress cause seeds in my weed

That is some great looking bud sir! I’m so sorry your dealing with these seeds. Are the seeds full, or are those seed pockets empty?

That’s just so weird that you’ve had two plants grow seeds but not the other. The two that created seeds where they in the tent at the same time of each other?

I’ll bookmark that link and check it out when I’ve got a bit more time. Headed into work here right away.

Thats right there were three total. One was older than the other two. It wasn’t very good but that’s right there were no seeds in the first one at all. Something must have stressed the other two during flower.

Should I clean my tent really well before I put these new girls into flower? In case there is any pollen from the herms?

Thats right there were three total. One was older than the other two. It wasn’t very good but that’s right there were no seeds in the first one at all. Something must have stressed the other two during flower.

Should I clean my tent really well before I put these new girls into flower? In case there is any pollen from the herms?

Yeah that’s just so weird. I would definitely say the tent needs a good cleaning, I usually do anyways after a grow before putting new plants in, just in case. Cleanliness never hurt any grow lol.

I’m having heat problems because my house air conditioner sucks and it gets up to 85 in the house during the day. That’s when I keep my lights off right now so basically night temps are hotter than day temps.
Maybe I should reverse the schedule so the lights are on during the hottest part of the day and their night time is cool but the day is hotter than average. More natural like a hot climate
I will probably just veg for a long time until I can get an air conditioner for the room my tent is in. ..

Damn I don’t know why this happens but when I click on photos the first one I click on it only ever loads half the photo. You posted one photo so I wasn’t able to open it and see the full photo! Does that happen to anyone else?

There tried it again and it loaded the full photo.

The ph metre looks to be the same one I have :thumb:

Damn I don’t know why this happens but when I click on photos the first one I click on it only ever loads half the photo. You posted one photo so I wasn’t able to open it and see the full photo! Does that happen to anyone else?

There tried it again and it loaded the full photo.

The ph metre looks to be the same one I have :thumb:
Yea mine does that when my internet is slow too. Here’s a couple more. I got a tds meter too but I don’t know how to use it yet
5991B8F6-9879-4B92-A3EF-F5B8E10C2545.jpeg
738FEB2B-9B8D-48EC-A855-6E2AE5D4951D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom