Dreamingtree’s 3rd Round Grow, Soil, Fox Farms Trio, Happy Frog Soil, Blue Dream & Black Indica, Mars Eco 98’s

I don’t know if it’s a super up close pic or what, but Be careful leaving water droplets on your leaves? They act as magnifying glasses and burn your leaves leaving lil burn spots everywhere, making you believe and mistake them for a deficiency.

I’m pretty sure I read before that you do, but why is it you start them in such big containers again?

Hey Dreaming,
go easy on the watering as well. It's one of the reasons people will go from a solo cup to the pots. It's too easy to overwater in large pots as opposed to solo cups. Once you have the hang of it there should be no problem in making a 5gal or 7gal the final home.
Let the soil dry out, and then water around the stem, about two inches away, about 2 inches wide. You want the plant to search for the water to make the root system stronger. Overwatering will slow the growth. Check my signature below on the proper way to water a potted plant by another member here. It's worth the few minutes to get an idea on good watering practices.

Those little guys are coming on up!

Nice wallpaper huh?
95033DED-27C4-4315-A14A-56BEA0AC5321.jpeg

Your temps are fine. There's a nice swing between day and night. The trick is keeping the humidity in the correct area for the temps, or at least the hot ones. The link below will take you to a VPD chart. If you are unsure of how it works let me know. You look at what stage the plant is in growth wise, look at the temps you are running, and you'll see the RH required for that zone.

Your temps are fine. There's a nice swing between day and night. The trick is keeping the humidity in the correct area for the temps, or at least the hot ones. The link below will take you to a VPD chart. If you are unsure of how it works let me know. You look at what stage the plant is in growth wise, look at the temps you are running, and you'll see the RH required for that zone.
Thank you, sir! This is why 420 mag is awesome

Some CF's allow for blowing or sucking, but most are set up for sucking. It's not going to hurt anything, but may make the fan a little less efficient. I would recommend a small piece of intake hose on the fan. You don't want to accidentally get your hair or fingers caught in there.

Back
Top Bottom