Dud Plants aka Hop Latent Viroid

TVDMike

420 Member
I searched the forums for HLV affecting cannabis but I didn't find much. If you've ever had Dud plants that just didn't grow well, had unusual mutations or just stopped growing completely during the flower phase you might find this interesting. The first video below a conf call with large commercial growers and one of the companies leading leading the research in testing and inoculating for Hop Latent Viriod. The second video that loads immediately after the call is a great interview with some commercial cultivators and what they experienced/do to help the situation. Maybe some day soon smaller cultivators will be able to afford the testing/inoculating but for now you'll have the opportunity to learn about some effective best practices for trimming and training hygiene for you plants. Sorry of this is duplicate information.
(I tried to post this in the Growers Section but I have insufficenct rights as a new person to the forum.)

Intro? I'm recently retired form work life and now getting into gardening/growing as a hobby.

-Mike

Welcome Mike to 420 magazine. Don’t know if you found it but we have a helpful link for new members below on this post, check it out !

Back
Top Bottom