Easiest way to ingest without smoking or vapeing?

sniCkercola

my grandpa is sick and not eating and in danger of dying. he cant smoke so what is the easiest way to injest it. i have never made cannabutter and it sounds hard. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Some places sell cannabutter. However, when I feel nauseated I don't feel like eating anything, as the thought of any food makes me feel even worse. If you're grandfather is the same way then you need an initial use of cannabis to at least get him hungry so that he'd even want to eat anything with cannabis. I haven't tried tinctures, but I'm thinking you can use a tincture to get the appetite going, and make some food with pre-purchased cannabutter.
Have you personally tried a vaporizer? I'm just curious as I don't consider vaping and smoking the same...vaping has been a life saver for me since I developed bronchitis from my job. I didn't have it before my job(been there 14 years), and I had it way before I started using cannabis.
Please keep in mind I'm still new and learning, so I'm looking forward to the answers from the more experienced people. I wish you and your grandfather all the best.
Take care~B

thanks for the idea. I have a vaporizer we are going to try but it is a whip style and we were worried that he wouldnt be able to breath deep enough to get the vapor going. I have been researching cooking and I think we will try that. I think we will try to vaporize first as suggeted to get him hungry. I thank you so much for your time.

You're welcome. Anytime someone hasn't tried a vaporizer or has lung issues, go very very slow with the vaporizer. You'll still get enough vapor, and still increase the appetite....just remember some strains take a little longer, so be careful of creepers....although I don't mind them:cheesygrinsmiley:
Let us know how it goes.
Take care~B

the is also thc pills that increase the apptite at the clubs call marinol i mught of spelled that wrong but i also got hospitlized and could not smoke and thats wat they gave me to try to eat and it worked great

I forgot about Marinol....but it didn't work for me. In fact my experience with cannabis was basically nil at the time, so the failure of Marinol kept me from trying cannabis for
awhile...my primary physician suggested cannabis, though he wouldn't write the recommendation. I understand though...it's a shame things are that way. That being said I feel
very fortunate after reading this thread
it's an eye opener to say the least. I hope it was ok to post the link since it was to these forums.

i got shot in the stomace and it worked great for me to eat better and my primary doctor told me a pirvate doctor to go to for my recamedation

Ouch, shot! You just never know what's going to work and or not. I just wish I didn't wait so long to try
cannabis, especially watching various prescriptions I was on being pulled off the market:rip:....never a nice feeling.

I can attest to the tinture's benefits for appetite. It may depend on the strain, but the batches I made recently gave me the munchies like nothing else, settled my stomach, and gave me an increased appetite the next day.

Here's a link to a thread. There are other ways of doing it as well. Search "tincture" on this site. This isn't for everyone since there is some residual ethanol in the tincture - it doesn't all boil off.

I made a tincture from immature weed

Back
Top Bottom