Elevated Lighting Company Grow Light Discussion

try this product like "Soil Balance" used this last grow and last grow the trichomes/terpene;'s covered the whole plant - looking white even the fan leaves. It' been around now for about 5 years - excellent product

try this product like "Soil Balance" used this last grow and last grow the trichomes/terpene;'s covered the whole plant - looking white even the fan leaves. It' been around now for about 5 years - excellent product

Is it from a company called Kind Roots? I want to make sure I purchase the right thing. Thanks alot! I have been looking for something exactly like this. All I was able to find was non organic.

Is it from a company called Kind Roots? I want to make sure I purchase the right thing. Thanks alot! I have been looking for something exactly like this. All I was able to find was non organic.
NO!!! " Soil Balance .com" can order from their site - I also use Massive Bloom in flower

got got done running Sugar Cane ( In house Genetics_ and El Chapo (The Plug Seedbank) and all plants were totaly covered with trichomes the plants were white (even the fan leaves) with using soil balance and massive bloom

Link me to massive bloom please. I want to read about it.
Massive Bloom by Green Planet Nutrient's - there are many u-tube videos to start go their Green Planets site for start Massive Bloom is their stand-out product and has NO PGR's !!! there re a few more great products that I use let me know if you want the short list - did a side by side with soil balance vs Mammonth P both were good but the soil balance really pumped up the trichomes along with plant size ---Mammonth grew a large plant also but didn't produce trichomes as much as soli balance

@safeman

I will be getting soil balance for sure!

Is massive bloom organic? I can't find an ingrident list.

Please send me the short list especially organic as I probably won't use it if it's not.

The dirt I have may be water only. While it doesn't say super soil there are quite a few nutes in it and as we know it's the soil biology rather than nutes that is key to a healthy plant soil balance fits right in. But I have been looking for oragnic nutes because I want to be able to correct a lack if it shows up. I won't use anything until that point as it's easier to fix a deficiency vs a toxicity.

here are a few places were one can get just about anything you need in organic growing "Kelp4Less.con" and "Build-a-Soil.com" I use them offen for trichome development look at "Silver Bullet" by Key to Life.com use this in week 3-5 of flower WOW !! there are a few commerical grower use this stuff - will get back to you with more - Peace

Build a soil is neat for sure! I may try this.

I am not sure about Key to life only because I can't find what the other ingridients are.

There may be a few things at kelp for less.
You do know that the 1st 3-4 week of growth one need to be concerned with "roots (bigger root ball the bigger the plant plant) consider these for root development Great White, ExtendGardening products (myco WP and azros) , Re-charge , Myco Chum (plant Success,com)

@safeman

We high jacked this thread bro lol. I just realized...

I will probably stick with Soil Balance for root growth as it seems to be a good product all around. I wonder if I should mix it with the compost tea I get. I don't want to negatively impact biological growth. I was looking at mykos also from Xtreme Gardening but I think this will do fine.

@safeman

We high jacked this thread bro lol. I just realized...

I will probably stick with Soil Balance for root growth as it seems to be a good product all around. I wonder if I should mix it with the compost tea I get. I don't want to negatively impact biological growth. I was looking at mykos also from Xtreme Gardening but I think this will do fine.
it's a "stand-a-lone" product use soil balance just with water. remember it all comes down to your root - root ball I hit them hard for the 1st 4 week that alone will improve everything trichome production.ect - will not go wrong with soil balance -- glad i could help bigger roor ball - bigger the plant Here is one product one should use Re-charge - this stuff really works and will go along just find with soil balance the two will complement each other with exceptional results (yields) and it''s cheap two small packs $5.00 )+-) manny grower swear by it "DudeGrow.com"

This recharge could be beneficial for sure. I will have to remember to hit them early for root deveolpment next cycle!
can grow with just these 2 products - remember start using this 2 weeks before flip - AGAIN use alone - every 7-10day in flower Remember to mix/brew/bubble got 5 minutes before use (This is a must) do you have a bubbler ? a simple fish tank bubbler will work and then you can make 1 gallon at a time

can grow with just these 2 products - remember start using this 2 weeks before flip - AGAIN use alone - every 7-10day in flower Remember to mix/brew/bubble got 5 minutes before use (This is a must) do you have a bubbler ? a simple fish tank bubbler will work and then you can make 1 gallon at a time

Which nutrient are oyu talking about in this post? I thought you meant re charge lol

Back
Top Bottom