Timber Grow Lights Powered By Samsung

Been a while since I last saw a plumb bob in use. Bonus points awarded ;) .

Looks like you understand your lights, and lighting. Nothing sadder than seeing someone trying to grow buds below the useful penetration zone of their lighting. (Well, an empty grow room, of course...)

Hi I keep hearing so much about Timber lights I'm new to growing. I'm currently running a borrowed California light works solar storm 440 in a 3x3x6 grow tent. I'm saving up for my own set looking to get the best for my $ I'm a disabled vet and don't have tons of $. What fixture do you recommend for my area and what would that set me back price wise. What's the benefits of your light compared to a blue and red led? Sorry for all the questions and thank you for your time

Hi I keep hearing so much about Timber lights I'm new to growing. I'm currently running a borrowed California light works solar storm 440 in a 3x3x6 grow tent. I'm saving up for my own set looking to get the best for my $ I'm a disabled vet and don't have tons of $. What fixture do you recommend for my area and what would that set me back price wise. What's the benefits of your light compared to a blue and red led? Sorry for all the questions and thank you for your time
Hello,

Thanks for the post and happy to help.

For a tent that size, a relatively small light should work well - 200-300 watts since you have such low heights, i'd consider something like this light, which is a good value $/PPF:

Model 24SAMS

White (full spectrum lights) will offer you much more PAR wattage than a red/blue light, which should result in more yield, as well as denser/larger flowers.

Please feel free to contact us at sales@timbergrowlights.com with any questions - we'd be happy to assist.

Have a good day.

Regards,
Dan

Dan, couple questions...

I'm considering buying 2 of the HLG 300 V2 board kits. If I order both at the same time could I take advantage of the discount code twice?

Secondly, do you carry the HLG 550 V2 boards?

Hello Scrogdawg,

Thanks for the post - yes, the discount code can be used as many times as you would like. All of our boards are the HLG QB288 V2 as used in their HLG-550 fixture.

If you have additional questions please let us know.

Have a good day.

Regards,
Dan

Timber 48sams kickin ass! Lit my hlg35 afterburners today...also runnin far red bar (center) 15 mins after lightsoff, 1500+ppm CO2.

B41F797C-12DE-4E43-86B8-FF53C6C7992D.jpeg

Flower Day 22: NYC Diesel (left), Super Silver Haze. Tallest plant ~44” (back right), shortest plant ~25” (front left).

622FEABD-4B22-4ADA-9A2F-669CA8EAE1E3.jpeg

Diesels:
20E91F8E-5E06-4139-84C8-5FAA72BFFE62.jpeg

Hazes:
6E0D22A5-39A6-410B-AEBF-D8975D47C71A.jpeg

Nope!

The site is completely wiped of any reference to quantum boards.

Not something a company does when they are out-of-stock.

C0888848-8412-445B-9657-6E9E0081434E.png

Hmm that is odd. Well im glad i got my 24sams before it was taken off. Maybe they had a disagreement with the distribution company of the QBs and took it off?

Hmm that is odd. Well im glad i got my 24sams before it was taken off. Maybe they had a disagreement with the distribution company of the QBs and took it off?

They added value to hlg boards and sold fixtures for less than hlg, prolly caused a problem.

Glad i got my two 48sams shown above. QBs are category killers, and timber made them even better!

They added value to hlg boards and sold fixtures for less than hlg, prolly caused a problem.

Glad i got my two 48sams shown above. QBs are category killers, and timber made them even better!

That makes sense, hey atleast we got our QBs before timber took them off.

I purchased 2 x 24 SAMS from Dan at Timber today. Great guy to deal with. I wanted to mount the Meanwell drivers outside my tent and they were able to add 12' driver leads for both lights with no problem at all. Dan mentioned that they had a limited supply of the 3000K V2 and 4000K V1 QBs left in stock so if your on the fence right now best jump on them.

I purchased 2 x 24 SAMS from Dan at Timber today. Great guy to deal with. I wanted to mount the Meanwell drivers outside my tent and they were able to add 12' driver leads for both lights with no problem at all. Dan mentioned that they had a limited supply of the 3000K V2 and 4000K V1 QBs left in stock so if your on the fence right now best jump on them.

You wont be disappointed! Its a great light. Well sounds like they have been selling them like hot cakes!

These lights are absolutely fantastic when sized for appropriate footprint.

Timber is getting out of them to focus on their cob business, has nothing to do with quality or performance.

The 48sams are the equivalent, but better quality build, imo, than hlg550, with same boards, hlg drivers, better dimmer, in a better frame, for 2/3s the price of hlg550, with 3yr warranty.

If you’re in the market, snag the qb deal of a lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom