"Extension Cord" for Mars-Hydro SP 3000

Delps8

I have a Mars SP 3000 in a 2 x 4 tent and I want to move the driver outside the tent. The "extension cord" that I'm looking for would increase the length of the connection between the driver and the light. The driver has 1'(±) length of wire that ends in an M16 connector and the wire that connects to it to the light bar is maybe 2'. I need to run the wire up to a ventilation port at about 7' and then back down to the light which is at about 5'. All told, I'm thinking of a 6' extension.

I can figure out what connectors and wire to buy and then do a DIY. If anyone has the speeds and feeds on that, do tell. OTOH, it might be quicker and easier to get a part number or product description and then order it.

What's the best way to go? All feedback is appreciated.

Many thanks.

those connectors and the wire are commonly found all over any professional audio and lighting equipment. have used them for years and years and years.

common as toast. loads of suppliers.

edit : any electronics supplier will have them as well. mouser, digi-key, etc online. a lot of local shops will have them too.

mars does offer extension cords as an option or at least used to. make sure to reach out to them.

those connectors and the wire are commonly found all over any professional audio and lighting equipment. have used them for years and years and years.

common as toast. loads of suppliers.

edit : any electronics supplier will have them as well. mouser, digi-key, etc online. a lot of local shops will have them too.

mars does offer extension cords as an option or at least used to. make sure to reach out to them.
Thanks for the info. I'll check out the electronics suppliers.

Back
Top Bottom