FAQ: How to Pass a Drug Test

ive heard that there is some type of cooking stuff called certo that cleans out yer hole system all you have to do is mix it with a (for some reason) red gatorade and drink the hole thing. has anyone else heard of this??

When I google Certo I get results about Sure Jell, the stuff you make Jelly with. I seem to remember hearing something similar from 1 random dude somewhere, so I doubt it has much credibility to it. I would be pretty weary of putting a whole box of "gelling agent", as it's called, into my body.

Dunlap the myth behind this gelatine eating crap is that when you eat the pack full of jello (this is what most people do since the active "gellin" ingrediant is hard to find seperately) it coats your stomach. Meaning when you drink water before your test it will not be able to go through your system and pick up the THC metabolites that are stored there. Frankly, this is only a myth it does not work at all. Ive heard stories of people passing using this method but the logic behind it is none. I dont reccomend anyone doing this for you dont know what eating a whole pack of jello will do to you......any volunteers :hmmmm:

wooooo hooooooo I found a site that has step by step directions for using Potable Aqua. I've thought about using it but honestly I've bought this QCARBO Plus and quite a few people I've talked to have told me since I'm a younger slender girl with pretty good health that not smoking for three days and using the cover would be fine.

Anyway...They charge money for these directions...funny thing is...if you HIGHLIGHT the entire page (just do CTRL + A)...you can see all of the document text.

Untitled Document

Crazy, huh? There must be some dumbasses out there because the first thing I did when I came to the blacked out sentences is highlight them. I thought they did it to stop people from picking it up on searches right away, I had no idea they were attempting to charge, lol.

Oh and I'd like to add that overall saliva and blood tests will not detect THC near as long as the piss test does. I've heard that saliva tests are a joke - they will not detect THC usage past 1-2 days, which means if you smoke on Monday, in theory you could go in for the saliva test on Thursday and pass with flying colors. And not have to drink water until you want to puke the way you do with piss tests. Of course, I have absolutely no first hand experience with this, just what I've read on fairly reliable sites, including a scientific study on saliva testing.

Substitution is the Only 100% Guaranteed method.:smokin3: I tried the delution method and I had to take a test again because the results came back "un-testable".

The Urinator has worked for me 100% of the time for me. I've been using my wife's piss (she's a non-smoker) and it even keeps it at body temp. and its resuable too! :Rasta:

Kinda pricey but well worth the investment.

Here's the link. the urinator

I ahve been on Parole and fear everytime I go to my P.O because I dont have the willpower it takes to go completely clean but I did have the money to buy & Test nearly every product on the market.The easy most effective way: Buy a synthetic urine product I use Quick fix www.youreinluck.com The hard way basically all you have to do is stop smoking weed at least 48 hours before the test, get yourself some creatin serum that absorbs quicker than the pill form. you really dont need the creatine but better safe than sorry. Start drinking a 16oz glass of water every 1/2 hour for a least three hours before the test and once your pissing clear your good to go, you might want to also take a B-vitamin to color you urine yellow. you will piss clean for about 3 hours.

I am considering using the Quick Fix but I have no idea the conditions of the test and if anyone will be watching which makes me a little nervous. I am 6'2 205lbs and exercise 4-5 days a week. I typically smoke a quarter per week or less since I came off a break from smoking in mid-August. When I initially searched on the net I found everything from people saying 25 to 44 days for it to clear your system. In addition I already take creatine daily, do you think a week without smoking would be pretty safe for me especially if I drank extra water on the day before? Thanks

i got a drug test coming up.. i havent been smoking marijuana in prolly 3 weeks.. But, ive been smoking HASH for like a week.. Does hash show up on the drug test or does marijuana or what?

Is hash tested like marijuana ?? does it show on the test that i took hash instead of weed or what? First test! so help me with ur thoughts!

thanks.

Visine Does Work!!!

The effects of 8 different urine-additives (table salt,
Visine, handsoap, Drano, bleach, vinegar, goldenseal tea, and lemon juice)
on the outcome of various drug tests. Every effective additive except
Visine leaves an easily detected telltale sign: Drano, bleach and vinegar
change the specimen's pH outside the normal range; goldenseal tea causes
the specimen to turn brown; soap causes the specimen to become cloudy; and
table salt forces the sample's relative density out of the normal range.
Lemon juice did not affect the tests. The abstract notes: "Visine was the
only adulterant not detected." [2] says that Visine does slightly reduce
the urine sample's abaility to foam.

Visine caused false negatives (EMIT d.a.u. assays) in the tests for
benzodiazepines and marijuana, but did not change the test results for
amphetamines, barbituates, cocaine, or opiates. 125 mL / L was the amount
of Visine used per amount of urine specimen with 122 ug / L of
9-carboxy-THC in the sample.

[2] focuses on the use of Visine to prevent pot metabolite detection. Here
is a table summarizing the effectiveness of varying concentrations of
Visine:

Visine concentration (mL / L) : 0 10 20 50 100 200 300
Apparent 9-carboxy-THC concentration (ug / L) : 100 52 43 47 35 85 87

(Note the positive test cutoff value is 50 ug / L 9-carboxy-THC).

The interesting thing to observe is the effectiveness of Visine as THC
metabolite masker decreases as its concentration goes up past a certain
point. The same pattern occured with the TDx and Abuscreen assays (the TDx
assay generated false negatives, but the Abuscreen assay's apparent
metabolite value fell only to 52 ug / L). The lesson to be learned is the
optimum amount of Visine to use is around 100 mL / L.

The ingredients of Visine responsible for the blocking of the THC test are
given as benzalkonium chloride (a preservative) and the borate buffer. The
mechanisms of the borate buffer were not discussed, but "reduced
availability of 9-carboxy-THC in urine samples adulterated with Visine is
due in part to uptake of 9-carboxy-THC into benzalkonium chloride micelles."

To use this information to your advantage, figure that the standard urine
specimen is 60 mL. At 100 mL / L Visine recommended, this means 6 mL of
Visine would cut the observed 9-carboxy-THC almost two-thirds. Visine comes
in 15 mL and 30 mL bottles. For advice on how to add the adulterant, read
Abbie Hoffman's book on piss-testing, _Steal this Urine Test_. Use of other
methods (such as diluting your urine by frequent water drinking) should be
researched. Adding adulterants can be risky and should be seen as a
last-ditch effort if you're caught with your pants down, so to speak.

Here are the sources for that info.

[1] "Adulterants Causing False Negative in Illicit Drug Testing"
Clinical Chemistry, Nov 1988, Volume 34, Number 11, p 2333-2336.
Stephen L. Mikkelsen and K. Owen Ash

[2] "Mechanism of False-Negative Urine Cannabinoid Immunoassay Screens by
Visine Eyedrops"
Clinical Chemistry, Apr 1989, Volume 35, Number 4, p. 636-638.
Stephen D. Pearson, K. Owen Ash, and Francis M. Urry

Also, I am a truck driver and have had to piss test numerous times. I have passed EVERY time using 5-6ml of visine. I first heard about the trick in a book called "Urine Trouble" by Dr. Kent Holtorf, M.D. Visine has passed the EMIT test every time, but the other tests are debatable. Nevertheless, the EMIT test is the most used test by clinics because it is the cheapest, simplest to perform and the most widely used of the immunoassays. Unfortunately, it is also the easiest to fail and more worryingly, the least accurate: giving a
4-34% false positive rate. But like I said, I have used visine multiple times and it has worked. Not only that, but do you know what is in those $30 additive kits you can buy online to pass UAs? The same chemicals as visine!!

i got test by slivia a few days ago i am about 127lbs and stoped smoking for about a month once i knew i was going to get tested do u think i was fine?

Back
Top Bottom