FAQ: How to Pass a Drug Test

Feel free to call me out man, I'm not always right, and I'd rather be corrected than not know. :cheesygrinsmiley: I have found some stuff supporting that idea, that you should start it a few days in advance. The info I found was geared towards a situation with less notice. Probably better safe than sorry if you have enough notice to take it that far in advance. Thanks for the info :)

To be honest with you man, I really don't know. I've never tried messing around with that type of thing. If it's just a diuretic, Caffeine is also one, might be an easier, cheaper, and safer thing to try than a prescription. Diuretics tend to dry you out though, so if you're going to try it, makes sure to drink more water than normal. If you ever try it out, be sure to let us know how it turns out.

:allgood:

I have used Diuretics, as I am already prescribed them as a BP medication. It does work, just causes you to urinate more frequently to lower the pressure within ones blood vessels.

I have a UA today and am stressing:lot-o-toke: about this situation once again. But I do Love to eat Pizza on a daily basis. I am about 245lbs., and have been on a diet from Pizza (MidGrades) for 16 days now.

I have used detox agents (Strip) with success as well. Being an advid label reader, I noticed that the ingredients in Strip are almost identical to those in Rock Star Energy drink. To the best of my recollection they do have mostly the same ingredients. However, it has been several years but that is my recollection of it. Just the strip detox has very high levels of Niacin and B12, etc, etc.

I have shown positive on home test pee cups after 34 days. But this was taking no preparation, just to see where I was at that time. Curious was all.

I always drink lots of cranberry juice as well, when studying for the Whiz Quiz with success. The juice does benefit you, as it does a woman with a UTI. The metabolites can cling on inside the bladder wall. The cranberry juice helps clean out the contents of the bladder wall.

A couple of times I have started drinking water, energy drinks and diuretics the night before with great results.

I was given the paper today to take it, so I am just finishing my 1st 2 qts. of Cranberry Juice, which will be followed by 2qts. of water, and yet another thing of juice and of water.

My urine is currently clear and have already urinated 5 times this morning. A couple of more hours and I will go and get it over with.

Wish me well. If I pass this one, than I quit dieting and enjoy some pizza. If not, than I will have to continue my diet while searching for other employment.:thanks:

It's been a while now, but I did pass that UA. So now I am no longer stressing and my batting average is still a perfect 1000. I have once again successfully passed a UA with proper studying. I think I will have a slice of pizza (White Widow) to celebrate.

The only way to 100% pass a hair test is to not have any hair.

The only reason manscaping should not be punished daily.

:peace:
WillyB

Quick question!!!!

My first post here!!!!! So here it goes, Im a 30 year old male smoked daily for years now, but I quit marijuana on october 10th of 2010. Im 200 lbs 6 " tall and 30 as I said, I dont exercise much and my typical weight is around 185-190. Since ive quit the jeeba ive gained about 10-15 pounds.

I have a drug test for employment coming up soon probably next week. Now as I said I quit weed around october 10th/2010 and went for 42 days without touching it...it was my bday on the 22nd of november and smoked a tiny tiny bowl...nothing much at all...It is now January 4th and I havent touched it since that night of nov 22nd, if i have my drug test next week its gonna be pushing 49+ days without it again. Do you think Ill have any problems passing a piss test??

Thanks for any advice !!!

I'd be very very surprised if you didn't pass.

Drink ample water anyway and don't exercise for the last few ways before the test.

Make sure the sample isn't the first release from overnight, or if it is, make sure the first parts of the stream isn't what hits the cup.

Good luck and let us know how you did ;)

Don't diet! Eating a diet in fats and gaining weight will help reduce the tendency for THC to be excreted in the urine. If you smoke a lot, consider shaving your body of all hair to remove the traces on THC that can be found there.

Good Luck
DOC NOX

Hello, I have a UA, well, day after tomorrow. I am quite skinny, 6 feet tall and around 147. Last time I smoked was this past weekend, the weekend before that was the penultimate time. I plan on starting to drink a gallon throughout the day of my UA, and have already started taking "B-50 complex" which has got a bunch of Riboflavin and some B-Vitamins in it. I have also gone to the steam room a few times here and there, but tomorrow 32 hours before my UA will be the last time I go. In all honesty, would you guys say I have pretty good chances of passing? And would you recommend I do anything else to increase my chances? Thanks in advance

:thanks:

wow that was some interesting stuff yall but i have had problems even passing my drug test and there just like walmart brand drug test. ill sit and just completely fill my body to the top with water and when i go to piss it still tells me that i am positive...do you think this might have something to do with my metabolic rate or what?

Unfortunately, THC takes a long time to leave the body. If you are a heavy toker, it may take up to six weeks. Since THC is fat soluble not water soluble, there is not much scientfic evidence to support flushing your body with water.

;-)

Consider the how the liver evolved through natural selection.

Nature needed a way to get the toxins out of the living body otherwise harm would befall the animal.

If you think about it, Cannabis is non-toxic, and not damaging to the body (I'm not talking about the smoking aspect here, just the effect of the active Cannabinoids).

Why would the liver function have evolved to do this in a hurry - there's no harm so what does it matter.

With alcohol and other poisons the body get's right on the case and cleans out the system in hours (I'm speaking about hard drugs and why most are completely gone in 2-3 days).

Clinically, I have read no papers that suggest there is any way except time to lower your THC level. That is so ironic since of all the possible drugs that you could take, the most minor one lasts the longest.... ironic creator I guess.

ive heard that there is some type of cooking stuff called certo that cleans out yer hole system all you have to do is mix it with a (for some reason) red gatorade and drink the hole thing. has anyone else heard of this??

Yes, I know many friends that have used this method. The way they do it is:
-Eat 1 packet of Certo (you can mix it with whatever drink you want, a lot of people like to mix it with gatorade. I wouldn't recommend soda, when I tried mixing it with soda, it made me throw up all the Certo)
-Then drink two bottles of water. (It is easier to drink room temperature water)
-You should also take some kind of B vitamin and some Advil to help put color in your urine.
-After this, pee once before you take your UA, then the next time you pee, your urine won't have any traces of THC in it.

Since Certo is used to make jelly and jam, when you ingest it, it coats the inside of your stomach for a few hours and makes the THC stick to your stomach lining which prevents it from passing through your urinary track.

Hope this info helps! :goodluck:

I'm just a random person doing as much research as possible, but i have a question for you guys if that's OK... I smoke like five to seven bowls a day and I'm 100 LBS even, about 5'4'' and i have just a pre-employment drug test tomorrow for a job. The last time i smoked was this afternoon so i know I'm basically screwed. So i went and bought a synthetic cuz they have it where i live, and i was just wondering if anyone has ever had to wear a gown, be patted down, or be observed while urinating for a simple pre-employment test and for a pretty informal job at that. If so, what do you recommend me do? Here's what I already know about the testing conditions: I'll have to leave my purse and coat behind while in the bathroom, the water in the toilet will be blue, I'm aware that faucets may be shut off, it'll be administered by a doctor or medical professional, and it'll be sent to a lab. I'm Just double-checking so I'll have increased odds of success. I'm not even sure having an observer present is lawful for a pre-employment test without a good reason but "be prepared for the worst" i guess. Any help is really appreciated thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom