FAQ: How to Pass a Drug Test

Hey, I was reading this very informative forum, and I had a few questions.

I am needing to pass a drug test for a job, I smoke every night about a bowl or two, For a long time now, I weigh around 300 pounds.

I believe that the test is going to be within the next 2 or 3 days, what do you suggest that i do, to help me pass this test?

Thank You in advance for your help.

Ok so i haven't smoked in like 2 months so I'm obviously clean, i get random drug tests when i go to sharp class every monday and wednesday, if i smoke a like .5 blunt of purp how long do you think it'll take to get out of my system. My metabolism is fast and im 6'1 and weigh like 161 if that helps.

Hey, I was reading this very informative forum, and I had a few questions.

I am needing to pass a drug test for a job, I smoke every night about a bowl or two, For a long time now, I weigh around 300 pounds.

I believe that the test is going to be within the next 2 or 3 days, what do you suggest that i do, to help me pass this test?

Thank You in advance for your help.

Your best bet is substitution at this stage - too late to clean out
Trusted Sponsors

Ok so i haven't smoked in like 2 months so I'm obviously clean, i get random drug tests when i go to sharp class every monday and wednesday, if i smoke a like .5 blunt of purp how long do you think it'll take to get out of my system. My metabolism is fast and im 6'1 and weigh like 161 if that helps.

I understand the median time is 5-10 days for light smokers. Quick metabolism is best because your half life is much shorter.

If you do, invest in a home test kit and learn how long it takes so you know

Just a small thing I'd like to include here.

I was offered a job, and we went through tons of interviews and background check, etc. When they sent me the offer letter, much to my surprise .. DRUG TEST!

Having been successfully employed for years and having an awesome track record, I decided to be honest with my potential employer. I told him, I cannot accept the position because I'm a medical marijuana patient.

Believe it or not, they said as long as I had a valid prescription, they'd treat it like any other prescription medication.

I went for the drug test today. I don't do anything else so I'm not worried.

Just saying, if trying to pass a test for a potential employer, and you're in a state that allows this, couldn't hurt to be upfront. JMO :)

Somebody

So, I would have to say that the best remedy I have come across so far is synthetic urine. If you're a pot head, like me, quitting just isn't generally an option lol. But with the synthetic urine you dont have to. I was skeptical after reading some stuff on the internet about it but I went ahead and order some of the Quick Fix synthetic urine. I let my friend use it since he had a drug test for a FEDERAL job today and just a few minutes ago he called me up saying he passed, no problem. Its simple as hell and one of the best parts: if the container breaks (which by the looks of it, it isn't TOO easy) it isn't someones actual piss running down your leg...I really think that if my friend was able to pass with this, anyone can because he is the type that gets overly nervous really easily and is not able to hide a thing...He smoked a bowl before leaving for the test (an hr away) just to calm his nerves and everything went to plan...

This stuff is definitely worth a try if you dont want to quit smoking and are unsure if you really will get tested (for a job, random probation test, etc.). If you dont get tested the day you take it, you will still have it for use another time...

Oh and I'd like to add that overall saliva and blood tests will not detect THC near as long as the piss test does. I've heard that saliva tests are a joke - they will not detect THC usage past 1-2 days, which means if you smoke on Monday, in theory you could go in for the saliva test on Thursday and pass with flying colors. And not have to drink water until you want to puke the way you do with piss tests. Of course, I have absolutely no first hand experience with this, just what I've read on fairly reliable sites, including a scientific study on saliva testing.

i kno im late but i wantyed to respond to this post because i have had to do a saliva drug test and i passed! i had just smoked a joint right before too!
I went and applied for a job at a temp service... there policy is to drug test you right there with a mouth swab. Well the lady doing the testing asked me if i had been chewing gum, i said no, why? she says, because it will alter the results of the test... i promptly excused myself to the bathroom and popped a piece of chewing gum in my mouth... i chewed and chewed real hard and let the insides of my cheeks get real juicy... i went back out and she proceeded to swab my cheek...i was nervous as hell and i just knew that the results would come back messed up but they didnt... i passed! lol! i told my friend to do the same thing and she passed too!:thumb:

hey everyone,

i am 20 yo, 5' 10", around 210lbs, i am an average smoker, i smoke about 1/8 per day.

I have a pre employment screening and with no money to buy any quick fix items.

Is there anything in the household i can use to test negative??

Thanks

Slayd1

This is the post you have all been waiting for...a RECENT post on the use of Quick Fix 5.7.

I had to take a urinalysis today for a new job in the financial field. I have been clean from Marijuana use for 3 weeks and 3 days after smoking an average of 4 blunts a week (usually sharing amungst my boys). I'm a 37 year old male, 5' 10" and about 175 lbs. I have been unemployed for 11 months and during that time i attempted to stop but had no reason too cause i couldnt find a job...couldnt even get an interview. But as of the past month or so i started getting calls from recruiter about possible roles so i stopped partaking. I'm in relative good shape and started working out...riding my bike twice a week (10 miles each time) and also started back in the gym. I was doing that not only to help my clean out process but moreso to get in better shape for the summertime. Anyhow, I had a bottle of Quick Fix 5.7 in the stash for a couple of monthe just incase i wasn't clean for the piss test. So as I mentioned i took the piss test today. I heated the bottle of Quick fix for 10 secs as instructed (shook bottle first but forgot to shake after i heated it...oh-oh), i attached the hand warmer and stuck it between my balls and the the brown hole while wearing boxer briefs. As I went to my car to go to the lab i checked the temp at appox 15 mins after initial heating and it was within the 90-100 degree range. I went to the lab (Labcorp) and when i was called I went to the bathroom, didn't piss at all in the toilet...i pulled out the container of QF (the 2 oz bottle)and poured it in the cup. The lab attendent was good with the 2 ounces, she split the sample and checked off the box that said the temperature was good! So i was definitely relieved that the temp was where it needed to be...overall time from initiall heating to pouring out the sample was approx 1:15 mins.

Now i just have to wait and see folks, i will definitely let you all know the results as i feel that if everything goes well i will get a start date by the end of the week. i was very tempted to use my own piss as in the past i cleaned out by just not using for a month and maybe a week and my piss was good so since i've been clean for a little over 3 weeks and i wqas working out heavily (sweating like a dog almost daily...and i'm of average build) i felt that i may be clean on my own but i definitely didn't want to take a chance on my piss coming back dirty. I think i'd rather the lab say i need to retest or something like that instead. Now if i have to retest i will definitely use my own piss as i feel i'm very close to being clean on my own.

I am slightly concerned though that because i didn't shake the contents AFTER i heated it up in the microwave that there may be an issue but i really hope that won't be an issue.

I don;t want to lose this gig cause even though it's a temporary position (6 months), it pays well and it'll get me back in the industry sooner than later as i mentioned I've been out of work for almost a year.

WISH ME LUCK!!!

P.S. - By the way...i think i'm done with weed smoking, been at it for 20 years and although i truly enjoy it, it's time I stop and move on without worrying everytime I look for a job (especially in this bad economy)

I smoke weed at least 3 times a day. I have a med card, but in order for me to enroll in my new school i have to pass a drug test. Just once, after that Im good. Can anyone give me a good detox system? Like a 20 dollar one? :bong:

This is the post you have all been waiting for...a RECENT post on the use of Quick Fix 5.7.

I had to take a urinalysis today for a new job in the financial field. I have been clean from Marijuana use for 3 weeks and 3 days after smoking an average of 4 blunts a week (usually sharing amungst my boys). I'm a 37 year old male, 5' 10" and about 175 lbs. I have been unemployed for 11 months and during that time i attempted to stop but had no reason too cause i couldnt find a job...couldnt even get an interview. But as of the past month or so i started getting calls from recruiter about possible roles so i stopped partaking. I'm in relative good shape and started working out...riding my bike twice a week (10 miles each time) and also started back in the gym. I was doing that not only to help my clean out process but moreso to get in better shape for the summertime. Anyhow, I had a bottle of Quick Fix 5.7 in the stash for a couple of monthe just incase i wasn't clean for the piss test. So as I mentioned i took the piss test today. I heated the bottle of Quick fix for 10 secs as instructed (shook bottle first but forgot to shake after i heated it...oh-oh), i attached the hand warmer and stuck it between my balls and the the brown hole while wearing boxer briefs. As I went to my car to go to the lab i checked the temp at appox 15 mins after initial heating and it was within the 90-100 degree range. I went to the lab (Labcorp) and when i was called I went to the bathroom, didn't piss at all in the toilet...i pulled out the container of QF (the 2 oz bottle)and poured it in the cup. The lab attendent was good with the 2 ounces, she split the sample and checked off the box that said the temperature was good! So i was definitely relieved that the temp was where it needed to be...overall time from initiall heating to pouring out the sample was approx 1:15 mins.

Now i just have to wait and see folks, i will definitely let you all know the results as i feel that if everything goes well i will get a start date by the end of the week. i was very tempted to use my own piss as in the past i cleaned out by just not using for a month and maybe a week and my piss was good so since i've been clean for a little over 3 weeks and i wqas working out heavily (sweating like a dog almost daily...and i'm of average build) i felt that i may be clean on my own but i definitely didn't want to take a chance on my piss coming back dirty. I think i'd rather the lab say i need to retest or something like that instead. Now if i have to retest i will definitely use my own piss as i feel i'm very close to being clean on my own.

I am slightly concerned though that because i didn't shake the contents AFTER i heated it up in the microwave that there may be an issue but i really hope that won't be an issue.

I don;t want to lose this gig cause even though it's a temporary position (6 months), it pays well and it'll get me back in the industry sooner than later as i mentioned I've been out of work for almost a year.

WISH ME LUCK!!!

P.S. - By the way...i think i'm done with weed smoking, been at it for 20 years and although i truly enjoy it, it's time I stop and move on without worrying everytime I look for a job (especially in this bad economy)
By the way folks...I PASSED THE DRUG TEST!!! QUICK FIX 5.7 is the freakin TRUTH! I now offically swear by it just follow the instx and make sure the sample makes temperature.

I start my job next monday!!!!

Good luck to everyone else!

Hey there! I got a job for a medical center and used the Omni Cleansing drink. I was really nervous but I passed with flying colors!!

I ordered it online

The delivered it very quickly to my house.

I hope this helps, I know how stressful it can be!

Hey everyone. I'm new here but have read this entire thread and think that I can add!

5'11 and pushing 215 lbs. I used to be very active though not much lately (however I have begun running again some and doing other exercises).

I've potentially got diversion coming up for getting pulled over with 2.5 grams. My diversion court date is the 23rd. If I have to go (my attorney may be able to go for me), they may test me. The 23rd gives me 32 days since I smoked last (maybe 5 - 6 hits of some pretty good stuff). Before those bowls, it had been about a month as well.

Anyway, in my searches I came across a few things that might be helpful for everyone:

**50 ng tests versus 15 ng**

Obviously, the 15ng tests will be more sensitive. However, take a look at this:
https://www.usscreeningsource.com/iscreendipaccuracy.pdf

Scroll down to the THC test, and you will see a chart. Basically, they took 150 negative and positive tests at 50ng and then tested those at 15ng. The chart says that only 7 of 150 tests that were negative at 50ng were positive at 15ng.

This might provide some confidence to those who have to take a test that will be done at 15ng. They may be able to try a home test at 50ng and be at least a little bit more confident

Of course, these 50ng tests HAVE to be this accurate in order to be FDA approved so there may be some slight of hand as far as their data is concerned.

**30+ days to be clean**

This is always the rule of thumb. As everyone likely knows, this is always different for different people. However, here's something that might give people some confidence:
Drug test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote: " . . . more recent studies have shown that detection times of 30+ days are actually quite exceptional, even for chronic users subjected to tests with lower than normal cutoffs. Under the typical 50 ng/mL cutoff for THC, an occasional or one-off user would be very unlikely to test positive beyond 3–4 days since the last use, and a chronic user would be unlikely to test positive much beyond 10 days. Using a more sensitive cutoff of 20 ng/mL (less common but still used by some labs), the most likely maximum times are 7 days and 21 days, respectively."

As the article states, it is all relative to the person and the test that you are taking but these things have given me more confidence that 32 days should be enough even though I am not terribly active and a bit overweight.

I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions (for research or for passing my own test)

I may have to take a test for pre-employment soon. I am a very light smoker but I have a hit or so every day lately. I may just take urine or fake urine with me in a condom. I have done this before and it worked. Tired of having to deal with this. I am a responsible adult and I do not operate dangerous machinery. It is just about being controlled by the powers that be, whether the government or the insurance companies.

I have not smoked weed in over a month until Saturday afternoon.
Now I have a drug test at a lab tomorrow. Will I be ok? Or is there a detox drink I can get for under $25 that I can get tomorrow? I'm 6'2", 225 lbs, and have a modest motabolism.

So, I seriously need to pass a drug test. I've been drinking one gallon of water in the morning and one gallon before bed. I've been working out 3 hours a day, laying out in the sun, and I've only eaten fruits and vegetables. I have 9 more days, I'm 5'5'' and 140 lbs. Do I have a chance??

Back
Top Bottom