Farmlite?

Jayski420

I’m about ten seconds from placing the order for the six bar farmlite LED. I’m hoping for some advice whether it be good or bad, from someone who has personal experience with the light. Any and all first hand advice will be appreciated.

Wow! I’m blown away. Let me start by saying that I am the most meticulous person when it comes to making a purchase like this. I am completely surprised. This light is so much better and higher quality well built than what I was expecting. It looks bright enough and a good spectrum. My plants seem to like it so far. If this thing is as good as what I’m looking at rn like as long as it last a decent time then I don’t know why anyone would ever buy anything else. This thing is the definition of bang for your buck and I will definitely be getting more. Also I am not paid by anyone I purchased the light and hooked it up. This is strictly from a consumers stand point
IMG_2021.jpeg

IMG_2022.jpeg

IMG_2023.jpeg

IMG_2025.jpeg

IMG_2026.jpeg

image.jpg

The cryptic description of the driver now makes sense. It is a shinzhen driver. They are a well known leading manufacturer of drivers in china. Most of your "household" LED fixtures and small LED grow lights use them. They may have a shorter life span of a $200 mean well driver but they are around $70 to replace.

Installed similar 150wat grow lights in a beauty shop behind diffusers because they wanted bright true color on a budget, for hair dying. They stay on 24/7 and 3 years latter they still work.

Oh yeah. The spectrum is more towards the red and I have been putting what’s flowering under it. It’s almost immediate response, they perk up as soon as they get there. So I have two vipar lights with 301b that are amazing in veg.

Curious what you paid for it.

How many true watts is it?
I didn’t see where you asked the price lol duh anyways I got it off Amazon for around 170$. I was blown away by the quality and the performance. I’m going to be getting another one the next time I size up. Speaking of I just ordered a 8x4 ft tent that I’m going to assemble in this room Thursday. I’ll be posting some pics and stuff after I’m done I’m sure

Back
Top Bottom