Farmthekush's Soil Great White Shark & Sour Diesel - First Grow Teaser!

farmthekush

SO HERE WE GO!

my lady-babies clones!
3 GWS
3 SOUR D

[pictures of my favourite gws:
20160127_010104_HDR.jpg

and one sour d:
20160127_010325_HDR.jpg

Lights i'll be using 320 epistar by mars hydro (thinking about using sunrise-sunset feature , not sure yet):
20160126_234923_HDR.jpg
20160126_235301_HDR.jpg
20160126_235315_HDR.jpg

Ferts and supplment UVB for extra resin at end of flowering:
20160126_234756_HDR.jpg

I'll also be adding Pirhana by advanced nutrient to enchane my roots and cal/mag (not sure if i need it yet).

Grow Space I'm starting with this tent and moving to a bigger one later on to do autos on this one.
20160126_235625_HDR.jpg

I'll update on the next few days when i get it going :-0 stay chill :Namaste:

check this small operation as well and let me know what you think

Re: farmthekush's SOIL Great White Shark + SOUR DIESEL - First grow teaser!

Just read your guide on placing the lights on the right height.
the epistar 320 is comparble to 700 HPS (par was checked by some dude in youtube).

what height should i place it to begin with?
I been told its even lower then what you suggested , 10".

Thank you so much for your reply :)

The manufacturer recommends hanging them 24" - 30" (60cm - 76cm) from the top of your canopy.

Start near the maximum and lower the distance towards the minimum as they grow. Once they are used to the LED you can keep it at or near 24. You can go less, but with LED it's not as much about heat as it is about the mixing of the light spectrums from each diode.

Great start to your journal, hope you don't mind if I take a front row seat.

Using The Rolls Royce of Mars Hydro. Been thinking abt this beauty. Don`t mind if i have a seat, do you? :)

re: Farmthekush's Soil Great White Shark & Sour Diesel - First Grow Teaser!

Thanks for clearing that up arteekay!

going for blue light at veg , and mix at flower and will be using the default modes from mars

Grab a sit and put your seat belt on.. I've prepared myself for this moment for a long time.. and my journey has yet to begun!

That's a cute LED panel :thumb:
I will have a seat for this one.

When are you going to flip them to 12/12? Tomorrow?

:bongrip:Vlad

That's a cute LED panel :thumb:
I will have a seat for this one.

When are you going to flip them to 12/12? Tomorrow?

:bongrip:Vlad

These babies are staying there for 2 days and then im transplanting them to 11 gal smart pots for maybe 2 weeks veg so they get bigger untill i get my bigger tent.

Thanks for clearing that up arteekay!

going for blue light at veg , and mix at flower and will be using the default modes from mars

Grab a sit and put your seat belt on.. I've prepared myself for this moment for a long time.. and my journey has yet to begun!

Check out arellanobrian's journal, he's running an Epistar 160, might give you some hints or tips with the unit at half the power of yours.

I hope we can experience it all along with you, I'm very excited for ya! Now your part of the deal is to keep us updated here. :)

Check out arellanobrian's journal, he's running an Epistar 160, might give you some hints or tips with the unit at half the power of yours.

I hope we can experience it all along with you, I'm very excited for ya! Now your part of the deal is to keep us updated here. :)

Haha! I actually watched his grow before and his channel... didn't know he was in 420mag forums!
updates will not be missing... this small tent is going to be filled with auto (Auto Ultimate from dutch passion) later on. :)

I think I have mites..
caught some tiny creatures walking over top leafs!

Still didn't transplant and clones are still waiting for 3 gal transplant so i'm not sure what to do..
I have a chemical solution that you feed to the plants but I think the clones are still weak to use it and need to get stronger before.

for now a friend told me to put coffee grounds to keep some bugs away cause the odor is strong and they dislike it.
can anyone give me an advice how to sterlize them from pests before i transplant and move them into the grow tent?

I think I have mites..
caught some tiny creatures walking over top leafs!

Still didn't transplant and clones are still waiting for 3 gal transplant so i'm not sure what to do..
I have a chemical solution that you feed to the plants but I think the clones are still weak to use it and need to get stronger before.

for now a friend told me to put coffee grounds to keep some bugs away cause the odor is strong and they dislike it.
can anyone give me an advice how to sterlize them from pests before i transplant and move them into the grow tent?

100% neim oil will solve all your bug issues. & it's cheap and all organic.. IT can burn your plant tho, so you're going to have to dilute it with water. I usually put 1 tablespoon per liter. If this doesn't work for you try adding two tbl spoons per liter. This will for sure take care of any bug issues. But you might slightly burn your plant, but that's ok cause she will bounce back vigorously once those pesty bugs are gone. Another trick is to bring the humidity down to 40% or less, but be careful with this, work your way down until the air is more dry then moist. Bugz tend to love moist humid conditions.. Also turn up your fan speed ;)

100% neim oil will solve all your bug issues. & it's cheap and all organic.. IT can burn your plant tho, so you're going to have to dilute it with water. I usually put 1 tablespoon per liter. If this doesn't work for you try adding two tbl spoons per liter. This will for sure take care of any bug issues. But you might slightly burn your plant, but that's ok cause she will bounce back vigorously once those pesty bugs are gone. Another trick is to bring the humidity down to 40% or less, but be careful with this, work your way down until the air is more dry then moist. Bugz tend to love moist humid conditions.. Also turn up your fan speed ;)

Thank you for a good advice bro, I think I'll use it 1 week after the transplant when they get used to their new home.
sprayed them with Leaf Coat by biobizz for now , hope it works till I decide to transplant to 3 gal.

:Namaste:

BIG UPDATES SOON

Guys.. this is it.. transplant next day!

20160205_025036.jpg
20160205_025351.jpg
20160205_025426.jpg
20160205_025710.jpg

:) please guide me , should i top the ladies? highest is 11.8"!

also sprayed leaf coat again to protect the plants from pests.
ladies are getting pretty dry.. but i heard its good to let them overdry incase of gnats... (it kills all the larvas since they don't survive on dry soil).

eitherway i don't care to let them overdry a bit. tommorow is transplant so i have to keep them dry and nice.

ANY and i repeat .. ANY general advice will supplment to my non-existence knowledge.

:Namaste:

p.s.: going to use cup warmer to warm before i feed !

Personal opinion only.

I think you're a little late for great results from a topping, particularly if you're transplanting soon as well. If you're considering any high stress training, I'd say wait until they have recovered from the transplant first.

Supercropping might be the better option.

Again, my opinion only, and i'm inexperienced.

Personal opinion only.

I think you're a little late for great results from a topping, particularly if you're transplanting soon as well. If you're considering any high stress training, I'd say wait until they have recovered from the transplant first.

Supercropping might be the better option.

Again, my opinion only, and i'm inexperienced.

Dude.. i been thinking about that.. maybe its too late..
so maybe i will just use SCROG and LST her with a bit without the scrog?

i can do supercropping.. but i've seen this strain turn into male from over defoliation so im a bit skeptic on how much stress it can take.

Dude.. i been thinking about that.. maybe its too late..
so maybe i will just use SCROG and LST her with a bit without the scrog?

i can do supercropping.. but i've seen this strain turn into male from over defoliation so im a bit skeptic on how much stress it can take.

Then I'd say transplant a little off center and LST them into the open side. Options are really endless of course.

Look forward to seeing what ya come up with!

Back
Top Bottom