FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow: Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Airlines

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies - West Coast OG & Mexican Airli

Beast remember you said one of the amnesia twins would become dominant?

If you look carefully you can see the smaller shorter one on the left has somehow managed to get its leaf on top of the bigger taller one! :)

It was the other way around before lol. Sneaky bugger the little one ;)

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies - West Coast OG & Mexican Airli

Haha sneaky little guy never underestimate the small guy . haha my question is tho you can't separate them can you ? As autos don't like transplant but there roots will be all intertwined together

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Haha sneaky little guy never underestimate the small guy . haha my question is tho you can't separate them can you ? As autos don't like transplant but there roots will be all intertwined together

I call it Jack Russell syndrome mate. The little ones are the nastiest :)

You're right I believe - no separation or transplant for "Bramnesia" but thats cool as it was just a laugh with 2 freebie seeds. Just wanna see what happens.

They're probably going to live with my "doctor" soon anyway :)

I call it Jack Russell syndrome mate. The little ones are the nastiest :)

You're right I believe - no separation or transplant for "Bramnesia" but thats cool as it was just a laugh with 2 freebie seeds. Just wanna see what happens.

They're probably going to live with my "doctor" soon anyway :)

Haha jack russle syndrome I like that you should keep them see what they come out like man I got bumped by gorilla no freebies for me :( next lot Mephisto are hooking me up alien vs triangle. Toothless alien ripleys og (alien og auto) and there's a few more I wish to try out but it's the space as I still want to do gsc and gorilla glue lol I need more room haha And you can't put them up for adoption they will
Never forgive you ...

Yeah mate mephisto are supposed to be the dogs danglies eh? Is it them that does night queen or is that dutch passion? Both good companies with good genetics I hear.

I think next time I may go with Night Queen which I think is DP, Colorado Cookies (also DP) and maybe a lemon. I love lemony weed.

DAY 17

Training and pony tailing for the GSC monster under the new light! :)

This is all very new to me so please tell me what I'm doing wrong guys. Any input appreciated :)

IMG_167028.jpg
IMG_167133.jpg
IMG_167740.jpg

Please anyone that knows what they're doing let me know how it looks as I have never grown before let alone trained or ponytailed so I'm scared!!! This is a jump into the unknown by attempting to copy other folk's photos :)

The GSC went a bit droopy when I bent her over and pony tailed her for 6 hours but she seems to be recovering ok now :)

Morning 420 community :)

DAY 18 for my babies.......

GSC and WCOG seem to have taken well to the training and are both now growing straight back up towards the light :)

It looks like somebody replanted them at the edge of the pots while I slept! :)

However, they do both look a bit stressed and droopy :(

Is this normal after training? As always any help/guidance/advice is more than welcome :) In fact it's vital! :)

Mexican Airlines looks like she's loving the new light :) She is giving me the impression that she wants to stretch out and be big! :)

"Bramnesia" twins seem to have grown loads since the P450! They're loving it I think :)

Thanks Everyone :)

IMG_168434.jpg

Back
Top Bottom