FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow: Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Airlines

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies - West Coast OG & Mexican Airli

Be happy to help in any way Noods but to be honest I'm totally blagging it and haven't got a clue :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
It's all trial and error mate just a quick one did my journal get posted up with last comment because stupid phones playing up

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies - West Coast OG & Mexican A...

Looking really really good mate well done I have just started a new journal with the seeds beast gave me maybe you could teach me the art if pontailing when there the size yours are ..

This is WCOG's final ponytailing session I think. I'm a total newbie but in my opinion this baby has responded really well to it. I'm not sure but I think I can see what I hope will become 5 or 6 large colas :)

420-magazine-mobile1015616191.jpg

420-magazine-mobile538191786.jpg

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies - West Coast OG & Mexican Airli

My GSC and WCOG are now in preflower. It seems the ponytailing has gone well and I now have 7 or 8 future/forming bud sites or whatever they would be called.

Is now the time to LST / train the plant open and tie down the branches with "bud sites" on them? To try and form large colas at each of those 7 or 8 sites?

Any advice greatly appreciated thanks.

Group shot in the tent

420-magazine-mobile2114984923.jpg

Honestly mate there looking so good pleased for ya pal lots of goodies to come bud

Honestly mate there looking so good pleased for ya pal lots of goodies to come bud ..

Thanks buddy :)

They're bushy little buggers that's for sure.

Gonna try a minor defol and a bit of gentle training out tomorrow.

Wish me luck lol! :)

I am finding it really hard to believe that they are going to stretch out into something that looks even vaguely like the flowering beauties I see on here though. They're so short and squat lol.

Thanks buddy :)

They're bushy little buggers that's for sure.

Gonna try a minor defol and a bit of gentle training out tomorrow.

Wish me luck lol! :)

Good luck Bro

I am finding it really hard to believe that they are going to stretch out into something that looks even vaguely like the flowering beauties I see on here though. They're so short and squat lol.

I was at first but honestly you wait first couple days take a measurement one of mine 5 inch just over night looking forward to see them all grown up need a trip to Scotland help me smoke some kushy goodness

I was at first but honestly you wait first couple days take a measurement one of mine 5 inch just over night looking forward to see them all grown up need a trip to Scotland help me smoke some kushy goodness ..

You'll have to save me some for a few weeks mate.

The second I finish my exams 3rd week in January I will employ the services of the Jets of Easy and come up and see you :)

I warn you though I have BIG lungs :)

You'll have to save me some for a few weeks mate.

The second I finish my exams 3rd week in January I will employ the services of the Jets of Easy and come up and see you :)

I warn you though I have BIG lungs :)

There's gonna be plenty to go around and ps big token too so no worries there

Looking good man give them a defol on lower parts and in the middle so they get even more light then when they grow back defol as you see fit

I'm joining in late but Ill be along from here on in. Ill be growing some fastbud strains along with bighead strains soon. One thing I will add at this point. It seems like if you are going to grow in soil then you have to be careful with nitrogen. I am using advanced nutes also and all was going so well until 12-24 I thought she was going to die. It did this about 1.5days into a 3 day water cycle. Leaves really dark green and curled under. I have pics on my journal anyhow I was afraid to just let it set so watered it with about 4 liters of phd well water. It normally comes out of the tap around 6.2 what I read in my case miraclegro still gives off nitro as well as advanced nutes as well as b 52 so just keep it in mind if it gets crazy all of the sudden.

I'm joining in late but Ill be along from here on in. Ill be growing some fastbud strains along with bighead strains soon. One thing I will add at this point. It seems like if you are going to grow in soil then you have to be careful with nitrogen. I am using advanced nutes also and all was going so well until 12-24 I thought she was going to die. It did this about 1.5days into a 3 day water cycle. Leaves really dark green and curled under. I have pics on my journal anyhow I was afraid to just let it set so watered it with about 4 liters of phd well water. It normally comes out of the tap around 6.2 what I read in my case miraclegro still gives off nitro as well as advanced nutes as well as b 52 so just keep it in mind if it gets crazy all of the sudden.

Welcome mate :)

And thanks. Funny but just this morning it hit me that my GSC appears to getting too much nitrogen. Leaves are very dark green and curled. I realised it's possibly because I'm using AN calmag plus which I think I read the other day also has nitrogen in it. So it's all added up to too much maybe.

Like you say, tomorrow I am gonna give them all a big drink of plain water with no nutes and leave them for a couple of days.

The other plants look a good colour, maybe the Mexican Airlines is also a bit dark though.

WCOG is still just about my favourite. She's a beautiful plant. And now has lots of future bud sites :)

Thanks for the advice mate.

Some of what may look like curling of leaves is actually just where I have tucked the f*ck out of the fan leaves to expose the bud sites. But the GSC def shows symptoms you describe. Cheers buddy :)

Back
Top Bottom