Favorite Movie To Blaze To!

All good choices. I also remember an old TV series from Japan in the late 70s called Monkey and also the original Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. We watched every episode wacked out of our gourds on hash.
I'm gonna look into that Japan Tv Series called Monkey!!

Damn, I just remembered one, not sure if anybody has ever watched this movie or not! But its called Return to OZ, its a sequel to the first Wizard of Oz, Dorothy returns to find that a new witch has came i to the land and is collecting the heads of all the leaders and people of Oz! Not sure when it was made but damn that movie is great, especially High as A Kite!!!!

The Wall, soundtrack and movie together make an enjoyable time.:bongrip:
Some old friends of mine did that back in the 90's!! Fantastic Experiment!! We had both gping at the same time with an amazing home stereo system! Damn, good times!!!

Damn, I just remembered one, not sure if anybody has ever watched this movie or not! But its called Return to OZ, its a sequel to the first Wizard of Oz, Dorothy returns to find that a new witch has came i to the land and is collecting the heads of all the leaders and people of Oz! Not sure when it was made but damn that movie is great, especially High as A Kite!!!!
If it is the Oz sequel I am thinking of then it was a 1985 film.

If it is the Oz sequel I am thinking of then it was a 1985 film.
Yeah thats it, I just looked it up and watched a couple of Trailers! Damn that movie is crazy, I was 6 years old when it came out!! Definitely game me nightmares as a little kid, damn Wheelers!!! But, as a movie to trip balls to and enjoy some magical green stuff with, its an amazing movie!!

The one that I have enjoyed a couple of times is Road Warrior, sometimes called Mad Max 2. Seen it lots of times over the years but picked up a new appreciation after watching an interview with George Miller, the director. He directed all his Mad Max movies so that the viewer can watch and follow the story and action with the sound off. Sure enough, it works. Just light one one, sit back and watch without the sound track and let your mind fill in what it needs.

And it is really easy to watch Mad Max: Fury Road without the sound track. No one needs sound to appreciate the guy with the flame thrower guitar. Probably even a youtube of the player which could be watched with the sound off.

I was an 80's kid, born in '79 and loved every year of it!! I can remember many times watching Mad Max and Road Warrior, not Blazed of course! But thats a great concept though! A Movie so Great, you can watch it on Mute! But then again, who hasn't been stoned and muted something to add your own Subtitles to it, lol!! The only Moive I have watched Blazed is Fury Road!! That movie is awesome!! Great pick SmokingWings!!!

Back
Top Bottom