Favorite Movie To Blaze To!

How about the original Wizard of Oz while listening to the Dark Side of the Moon?o_O When the Lion roars start the album. TV sound all the way down. Bose 901 speakers all the way up. Don't bother on network TV because commercials in the movie just mess it up:(

This is more out of the norm because I am not at all a fan of Jim Carey’s humor, but The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind was always a blast to watch stoned off my ass.

another that I oddly ( gut wrenched for me) enjoy ripped though fucking sad is What Dreams May Come.

This is more out of the norm because I am not at all a fan of Jim Carey’s humor, but The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind was always a blast to watch stoned off my ass.

another that I oddly ( gut wrenched for me) enjoy ripped though fucking sad is What Dreams May Come.
What Dreams may Come was visually astounding...fantastic when your baked. Also liked Pan's Labyrinth for the visuals.

I just remembered an old favorite that I have got to watch again soon...

Strange Brew
8A201637-3250-4C73-8287-4FDD44C3E2F2.jpeg

Movie is crazy funny! Friends and I called each other Hosers for years! :rofl:

What Dreams may Come was visually astounding...fantastic when your baked. Also liked Pan's Labyrinth for the visuals.
Another good one for visuals was Avatar. The visuals are the only reason I wanted to see the movie lol.

I just remembered an old favorite that I have got to watch again soon...

Strange Brew
8A201637-3250-4C73-8287-4FDD44C3E2F2.jpeg

Movie is crazy funny! Friends and I called each other Hosers for years! :rofl:
Thanks for the hot tip St,added to my library for the next afternoon couch-lock
Feet up,twisted pillows
What matters most in life, eh? Hockey, donuts and beer? A slab of back bacon? And did we mention beer? At least, that's what matters most to Bob (Rick Moranis) and Doug (Dave Thomas) McKenzie when they bring the goofy lunacy of SCTV's "The Great White North" to the great wide movie indoors.

Thanks for the hot tip St,added to my library for the next afternoon couch-lock
Feet up,twisted pillows
What matters most in life, eh? Hockey, donuts and beer? A slab of back bacon? And did we mention beer? At least, that's what matters most to Bob (Rick Moranis) and Doug (Dave Thomas) McKenzie when they bring the goofy lunacy of SCTV's "The Great White North" to the great wide movie indoors.
:rofl:
I forgot all about that movie until I noticed how many Canadian growers there are here on 420, and then out of nowhere that movie popped into my head lmao! Brought back sooooo many childhood memories. That movie is a keeper!

George Carlin on why "It's important not to give a shit" - EMMYTVLEGENDS.ORG

Go with The HoneyMooners for a win win show bro

I like sci fi sometimes when I'm buzzed. Current fave:" Valerian and the city of a thousand planets." It's a trip!

The stoned age. ( i got some lumbo lol) .The do over. Woke is trippy. Dune. 31 by rob zombie. Friday. Big mouth.
Dune (The Original) is absolutely ahead of its time! The visual effects are incredible, the giant sand worm looking beast!!!!
Speaking of a giant worm type creatures, Beetlejuice is a great movie Blazed as well!! The storyline never leaves you Hanging, and the comedy from Michael Keaton is Drop Dead fantastic, he really pulled that Beetlejuice character off! I personally can't think of a better Actor at that time that could have pulled Beetlejuice off like that!!
LMAO!! Sorry about that!!
Anyway, thanks for your comment and Sharing your Blazed Movies with us all! Peace!!

Actually, I'm gonna take a moment and thank everyone thats been apart of this Thread so far and a thanks, as well, to those that's gonna be leaving a comment!!
I wanted to create a Thread that had serious interest factor, and it could carry Opinions and Suggestions!
So Please, keep the Comments and Likes coming Everybody! Your all Fantastic People and Human Beings! Peace!!

Back
Top Bottom