Favorite time to smoke?

MissP

Some prefer a wake and bake. Some people prefer night smoking. Some of you do it 24/7, lol

My preference is to smoke out after dinner, and at night when everything is done and I don't have to sit there thinking "Oh shit I have to do dishes" and whatnot. When I smoke I like to be worry free.

If I ever smoke during the day it has to be when I'm all caught up with things.

Im a night smoker after the days done... sometimes on the weekend after a stressful week its an all day thing...

I'm ADD as it is... and I can't function for shit when I'm blitzed during the day lol..

I smoke all of the time, but mostly to cure my "touch" of anxiety. If I don't smoke, I don't want to have to deal with people at all, and would rather stay home (which gets very boring).

Just to get it out of the way... 4:20. Actually I cant believe no one has put this up yet... I prefer a.m. because its basically like the whole world is dead; everyone is sleeping, every store but the Sam's Smoke Shop is closed, and watching cheesey infomercials whilst toking is up there on my list of stoner pasttimes.

With a ready supply, weekdays usually an hour after I wake up and assess things, then often around 2:00 PM. I usually think about it at 4:20 PM...and hit it ASAP thereafter. Once more around 8:00 PM. Weekends similar but much more flexible. I probably do it less on weekends since it's a mentally enhancing drug for the work I do during the week, as well as relieving physical ailments.

If my supply is running low I can survive off of one dose a day, but things get edgy. Shooting nerve pains start to show up sporadically after about 5 days, while I can literally forget about them during green times. :smokin:

I'd say a.m but I do like smoking at night also but I work during the day and smoking does not affect me at work.

Any time of day... I have severe anxiety and I refuse to take the pills the docs prescribe. I REFUSE to be a zombie. Been there. Done that. No Thanks. Although I live in FL where medical MJ is not legal. I am waiting for the day it's legal here. I can't wait.

sometimes aren't as good as others
but never a bad time

Too much pot makes me a zombie! Dosing can be such a hassle. Better now that I eat hash p/n butter or mayjane ginger cookies, I have figured out what I can or can't do with those. It is the best relaxer I have ever used, and relieves the back spasms enough that I can sleep for a few hours without tossing and turning. Does anyone ever wish there was time released THC?

I don't mind being so stoned sometimes that I am like a zombie, but I hate how the pills make me feel. Plus they are so addicting and I dont want to be addicted to pills.... the side effects arent pretty. I will stick with the GOOD meds. MJ.

Any time of day... I have severe anxiety and I refuse to take the pills the docs prescribe. I REFUSE to be a zombie. Been there. Done that. No Thanks. Although I live in FL where medical MJ is not legal. I am waiting for the day it's legal here. I can't wait.

Ugh.. me too. I hope I live to see the day...

Back
Top Bottom