Federal Raids on Dispensary's in Southern California, Costa Mesa

I heard thru the grapevine that all of the local dispensary's have closed today and that the fed's are at it again... Such BS... Just leave us alone!!!

City council turns over collectives to feds. Feds raid collectives in Costa Mesa.
January 17, 2012
By Green Thumb

At about noon today the feds started raiding. They have raided 3 Costa Mesa collectives so far. Raid were on Otherside Farms, Simple Farmer/Burning Farms and American Collective. At least 3 people in jail on federal charges. Simple Farms had a grow at the directors residence and the feds ramed the door down and bursted in with machine guns in hand. A pregnent woman and kids were at the home and the feds in plain clothing had machine guns pointed at the childrens faces. Sources tell us that the Costa Mesa city council turned over the collectives to the feds with their blessings.

As many of our reader know we have been working with Costa Mesa MMJ community on an initiative. Activist said this will not stop the initiative we will still go forward.

I heard thru the grapevine that all of the local dispensary's have closed today and that the fed's are at it again... Such BS... Just leave us alone!!!

City council turns over collectives to feds. Feds raid collectives in Costa Mesa.
January 17, 2012
By Green Thumb

At about noon today the feds started raiding. They have raided 3 Costa Mesa collectives so far. Raid were on Otherside Farms, Simple Farmer/Burning Farms and American Collective. At least 3 people in jail on federal charges. Simple Farms had a grow at the directors residence and the feds ramed the door down and bursted in with machine guns in hand. A pregnent woman and kids were at the home and the feds in plain clothing had machine guns pointed at the childrens faces. Sources tell us that the Costa Mesa city council turned over the collectives to the feds with their blessings.

As many of our reader know we have been working with Costa Mesa MMJ community on an initiative. Activist said this will not stop the initiative we will still go forward.

this is so lame! what is the reasoning behind their raids? such a waste of time and money in my opinion! dont stop the fight:420:

Back
Top Bottom