Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Im keen to try it out. Ive been keeping some of the stuff from the trim trays screen

Probably better than the first screen I use ;) could then take that and run it through another screen like I do and end up with the same results ;)

Try a run of flower all plants 11/13 I see bigger yields and yes I know it sounds like bullshit lol

I will defo think about it in the future but no need to mess around with something that's already working perfectly for me right now, already chasing my tail trying to catch back up due to the issues ive had with the cheap coco shit for the past few months ;)

Try a run of flower all plants 11/13 I see bigger yields and yes I know it sounds like bullshit lol

Ive got multiple plants in flower at all times, if i just kick'em over do i need to be concerned with hermies?

I was reading up on GWE dot com, they said there was a 2 or 3 step process to it.

Do you do the whole cycle at 11/13?

I'm sure I will have to do it at some point when I find a plant that wont flower under 12/12 but ive been pretty lucky so far, touch wood :rofl: Shouldn't matter at all if you change half way through flower, as long as that dark period isn't less than 12h should be good to go, adding an extra hour of dark wont affect them in the way of hermys :thumb: Probably best to do it through the whole cycle but just saying it wouldn't hurt at any point to flip ;) imo would be most beneficial through the early stages of flowering while they are stretching looking for the light :passitleft:

But u can start on whatever and work down.
I just do 11/13

Now, you got me thinkin bout messin with the timer - ughhhhhh! It's working right now....

Alright Feral, here's the proof! ( I think )

Seed_Pod2.jpg

How many seed pods do you see?

Now, you got me thinkin bout messin with the timer - ughhhhhh! It's working right now....

Alright Feral, here's the proof! ( I think )

Seed_Pod2.jpg

How many seed pods do you see?

That's the way I see it too, why fix something that aint broke, if I need to I will :high-five:

Hell yeah man I can see quite a few seeds forming on there, about 10 from what I can see in that photo but I'm sure there are more hiding in there :) Nice job dude, excited to see how it goes for you :passitleft:

Yeah you have to wait for the seeds to mature before harvest, about 4 weeks or you will see a lot of half formed seeds ;) When harvesting just harvest as any other plant, hang dry for about a week or two until crispy so its easier to break up and separate the seeds from the flower, if I do it at a week after harvest I then leave the seeds out in the open for another week before putting into a sealed container, 2 weeks dry should be good to go straight into a sealed container :thumb:

I'm sure I will have to do it at some point when I find a plant that wont flower under 12/12 but ive been pretty lucky so far, touch wood :rofl: Shouldn't matter at all if you change half way through flower, as long as that dark period isn't less than 12h should be good to go, adding an extra hour of dark wont affect them in the way of hermys :thumb: Probably best to do it through the whole cycle but just saying it wouldn't hurt at any point to flip ;) imo would be most beneficial through the early stages of flowering while they are stretching looking for the light :passitleft:
I think im gonna have to do that soon with that sativa. I know it will make things a bit more solid

I'm going to grow some autos :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No I haven't lost my mind, it was lost a long time ago :rofl:

But seriously, I have a heap of autos from freebies and stuff when ive ordered my seeds, sun is beaming outside and I have heaps of space out there, why not throw a few autos in for an early outdoor harvest and see how they go, should perform a lot better under the sun than in a tent :thumb: Way I see it is even if they don't turn out any good its not hurting my seed collection in any way, shit id probably just give them away anyways lol, will put them in my super soil so shouldn't even cost me anything for nutrients :)

I'm going to grow some autos :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No I haven't lost my mind, it was lost a long time ago :rofl:

But seriously, I have a heap of autos from freebies and stuff when ive ordered my seeds, sun is beaming outside and I have heaps of space out there, why not throw a few autos in for an early outdoor harvest and see how they go, should perform a lot better under the sun than in a tent :thumb: Way I see it is even if they don't turn out any good its not hurting my seed collection in any way, shit id probably just give them away anyways lol, will put them in my super soil so shouldn't even cost me anything for nutrients :)
I love autos for there versatility lol

I've got a few going outside at the moment.. hope I don't get busted with them, I'm only going to get half ounce from all three :rofl: might have been a little early down here :rofl:

I love autos for there versatility lol

I hate autos with a passion :rofl: they will probably get neglected :rofl:

I've got a few going outside at the moment.. hope I don't get busted with them, I'm only going to get half ounce from all three :rofl: might have been a little early down here :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: shit man, they will lock you up for that much production :rofl: Tbh though ive only ever had the one auto do anything decent, the Auto Berry from G13, got like 2-3oz from memory but the smoke was so shit I got rid of it all :rofl: running 3x Barneys Farm - Pineapple Express Auto's this time :thumb:

I hate autos with a passion :rofl: they will probably get neglected :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: shit man, they will lock you up for that much production :rofl: Tbh though ive only ever had the one auto do anything decent, the Auto Berry from G13, got like 2-3oz from memory but the smoke was so shit I got rid of it all :rofl: running 3x Barneys Farm - Pineapple Express Auto's this time :thumb:
I think it depends greatly on the breeder. Ive seen some nice looking autos out there. Of course I prefer photos but autos definitely have there place out there

I kinda think of them as a cheap chinese toy, play with it once and then it breaks :rofl: I just find for what they produce its a waste of nutrients, not just in yield but flavor and strength ;) There is one guy out there working wonders with them imo, Mephisto Genetics, if I really had to buy them id run his stuff :thumb: there are also a lot of hacks out there that have no idea :rofl:

Thats why i asked cause i see you and grizz are 11/13. Thibking about it. Spose id have to try myself hey. Maybe there could be a stronger flowering response that makes up for a shorter flowering time. Curious is all...

Back
Top Bottom