First AK47 Grow In Soil

Maybe it was just a combination of the soils nutrients and adding some about a month into veg was slightly too much. Could be the nutrients though, I can't say I ever used less than the recommended dose on the bottle which might have been too much. Are ff nutes pretty much the norm? Seems like everyone uses it. I'll be getting a bag of soil soon for the next grow, what's the best options?

I would have to say the ff line. Veg I used the plant food big bloom and grow big, then I use trio powered which is really strong. If I can remember this afternoon I will post it for ya what
Seems all people I know use same things.where I got them from. Never done me wrong yet at least.

That's all I used been good to me. FF chems will help it for flowering. But got to use the sledgehammer for build up.

Thanks 7Dust, I'll save that for a later date. I know the local garden store has some ff soil and nutes. Maybe I should invest in the sledgehammer though soon, is that good to use maybe before the last week or two of plain water?

Add some molasses also. It help create good bacteria for dirt. Naturally.

20160220_211057.jpg
20160220_211021-1.jpg

I think i should be alright till the end. I'm back to regular flowering nutrients with added blackstrap molasses. Might not get the biggest buds but I'm really looking forward to the taste. Maybe 3 more weeks till harvest, could be 4 I suppose.

They look good to me man. Im doing my first grow and have a journal over at that forum. Im trying one SourDiesel and Ak-47 in a dwc go over and take a look man. I heard that ak is very nitro hungry. Also are you using a Co2 system in your grow?

Hey cmay, I'd love to check out your grow but I'm not sure which forum you're referring to. I am just not that advanced for a co2 system, so currently I have none.

check it out here just look for the post under my name.

So i have a question for anyone that wants to give their 2 cents. How am I supposed to know when I'm 2 weeks from the end and should start flushing? Are the pistils a give away? I would say about half are red/orange. Going by the lights tomorrow is 7 weeks of 12/12 so that gives me roughly a week. I might be answering my own question but I would say a week but probly closer to two?

Last time I ran AK's they went a SOLID 12 weeks. Pistols mean nothing. Watch the trichomes. When they go from mostly clear to mostly cloudy, with a spattering of amber, you are getting close. Tops will finish before the bottoms. The longer they go the better they will be.

Clear

Clear1.jpg

Cloudy
Cloudy3.jpg

Time to finish up.
PartyTime.jpg

12 weeks of 12/12?! Or going from when it started showing? That seems so long! How long did you veg for? I went 7 weeks

12 weeks of 12/12?! Or going from when it started showing? That seems so long! How long did you veg for? I went 7 weeks

12 weeks 12/12 veg was a few weeks.

Journal is here Brix Aware 1.0

09-17-2012
16671.jpg

09-28-2012
22348.jpg

11-20-2012 9 weeks
31872.jpg

12-04-2012
41453.jpg

12-13-2012

51183.JPG
61027.JPG

Wow, thank you for the pictures that does clear some things up. Hopefully i won't have to wait another 5 weeks to harvest since the clone I took is now competing for space in my small grow tent.

Back
Top Bottom