AK47 & OG KUSH - Soil - 1000W HPS

lWeedl

-

Hello everyone and welcome to my little journal. First of all, Pardon my English. Second, I have no background in growing and I spent the last 3/4 months read about the topic and watch videos. So when I miss-doing simple task, don't be shocked. I just got my seeds [ AK47 Fem, OG kush regular ] from MjSeedsCanada. I give them 10/10 on everything. Their customer service was great, the seeds were delivered at the day as expected. they was in a great condition.

I haven't bought anything yet. But I'll be getting the stuff this weekend probably. This is my plan and I'm down for any change if you have any thoughts.

I'll be growing 4 plants in my closet. I'll use smart pots 2-gallon and then will be moved to 5-gallon [ if they will fit ]. I'm still not sure to get a 1000 or 600 HPS for growing but I will use 600 MH for vegetative cycle. 2 months will be the total length for the vegetative and the same and maybe longer for the flowering. I will be growing on FoxFarm Ocean Forest organic soil with Perlite. Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom will be the nuts.

Also I'm thinking of getting Ozone generator + Carbon filter + 2" 440 CFM ( One as exhaust fan and the other to cool the lights and the plants) I think it's too much air flow in a small place don't you think?

I guess this is everything. Please let me know if I missed anything or if you have any thought.

re: AK47 & OG KUSH - Soil - 1000W HPS

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom