First auto grow: has it failed?

Thankyou your being a massive help I honestly appreciate this il get a 200w led then so with my biobizz root juice, calmag, pk13/14, grow, bloom, topmax I'm stil trying to understand how much il need to use and at what stages...

Thankyou your being a massive help I honestly appreciate this il get a 200w led then so with my biobizz root juice, calmag, pk13/14, grow, bloom, topmax I'm stil trying to understand how much il need to use and at what stages...
Just ask

As a guide, start with Root Juice for the first week/10days
Then start 1ml/L CaMg + 2ml/L Grow
Gradually build up to 4ml/L Grow, and start adding 1ml/L Bloom at the first signs of pistils
Then switch to 2ml/L of each, then through flower adjust it to 4ml/L Bloom, 1ml/L Grow
Give 1.5ml/L PK during week 3 of flower
After that start adding TopMax to your nute mix - think it's 2ml/L
Don't be tempted to give a load more PK - the odd drop is ok but if you overdo it it will just keep on throwing out flowers that never ripen properly

That's it in a nutshell

Just about any nutes will do the trick. Once you’re comfortable with growing you can try different nute combinations and manufacturers etc but for now just some basic nutes is fine. Don’t over water them. You can follow @Emilya Green for how to water The Proper Way To Water A Seedling In A Large Final Container
Did I mention don’t over water! Lol

Your plants will most likely find the optimum benefits from a 18/6 schedule for lighting. 20/4 is harder on them but not crazy. I’ve found personally there’s no need to ever deviate from 18/6 for the entire grow with autos. Just adjust intensity as you go if this is a possibility. If not, adjust the light distance to the top of the plants instead.

Can you try and get us some pics without the lights on? Very difficult to see any plant color with the light you’re using so it will make it very hard for us to look for deficiencies etc.

Keep your nutes % very low until you have 2-3 or more sets of leaves. That’s what works for me.

The key to growing: Patience! : )

Hope this helps. This is definitely the place to ask questions. I’ve learned soooo much from this forum. This place is amazing! Enjoy the ride. If you crash and burn on your first run chalk it up to experience and learn from it :ganjamon:

Hi pal sorry it took a few hours here's the pictures of them in the dark

IMG_20230924_192910.jpg

IMG_20230924_192904.jpg

IMG_20230924_192854.jpg

They look good to me! Your soil looks a bit damp but that should be fine once it dries out a bit. Couple small suggestions; 1. Get a fan blowing light air/wind directly on them soon. This will help to strengthen their stems and every part. 2. Add a bit more soil to your pots to bury the stems a bit more. Bury the stems up to an inch or so from the bottom set of leaves. It works for me. Other than that just follow the advice we’ve all given you and continue to ask questions as you go 🤙🏻
Ps: don’t forget to read @Emilya Green ‘s watering process if you haven’t done so already.

They look good to me! Your soil looks a bit damp but that should be fine once it dries out a bit. Couple small suggestions; 1. Get a fan blowing light air/wind directly on them soon. This will help to strengthen their stems and every part. 2. Add a bit more soil to your pots to bury the stems a bit more. Bury the stems up to an inch or so from the bottom set of leaves. It works for me. Other than that just follow the advice we’ve all given you and continue to ask questions as you go 🤙🏻

Thanks mate yeah I'll get a fan on them in the next few days was supposed to get one but got completly sidetracked.

I'll add some more soil into them in the morning and thank you for the advice appreciate it makes the second time a lot easier having more knowledge around me 👍🏼

I'm new to all this just trying to get an understanding what would be the best autoflower to grow for a beginner?

if it's a first grow a fem photo would be a much better choice and far greater shot at success. autos are easier to grow once you have some experience and understand the plant.

Calcium & Magnesium [CalMag], it is pretty cheap and always recommended with coco, add it to your water first
You'll get by without, but if you start to see any yellow blotches or margins, it is most commonly a CaMg deficiency
500w is a lot of light for two plants - I've got 9 under 200w
Morning. Roy
Just ask

As a guide, start with Root Juice for the first week/10days
Then start 1ml/L CaMg + 2ml/L Grow
Gradually build up to 4ml/L Grow, and start adding 1ml/L Bloom at the first signs of pistils
Then switch to 2ml/L of each, then through flower adjust it to 4ml/L Bloom, 1ml/L Grow
Give 1.5ml/L PK during week 3 of flower
After that start adding TopMax to your nute mix - think it's 2ml/L
Don't be tempted to give a load more PK - the odd drop is ok but if you overdo it it will just keep on throwing out flowers that never ripen properly

That's it in a nutshell
Morning Roy I've been doing some more home work and from reading up (Bio-Grow is a liquid plant food that promotes lush growth and is suitable for most soil mixtures. It is a fertilizer and soil activator) can I stil use that in canna coco medium? Or would you suggest an alternative nutrients or soil or canna coco mix? that ain't expensive as I've not bought anything yet until the end of this month. Or am I good as I am? Thanks

Morning. Roy

Morning Roy I've been doing some more home work and from reading up (Bio-Grow is a liquid plant food that promotes lush growth and is suitable for most soil mixtures. It is a fertilizer and soil activator) can I stil use that in canna coco medium? Or would you suggest an alternative nutrients or soil or canna coco mix? that ain't expensive as I've not bought anything yet until the end of this month. Or am I good as I am? Thanks
Yes, it's great with coco - only reason I don't use BB any more is fungus gnats and shelf life, but plants do thrive on it
I now use Canna Coco A +B from start to finish

NB Please start your own thread to discuss, this is someone else's thread
:Namaste:

Morning. Roy

Yes, it's great with coco - only reason I don't use BB any more is fungus gnats and shelf life, but plants do thrive on it
I now use Canna Coco A +B from start to finish

NB Please start your own thread to discuss, this is someone else's
I was thinking of using Canna Coco A+B myself before. Is that all you need though coco a+b is there anything else I would need if I just bought canna coco a+b?

Sorry I don't no how to start a new chat is there anyone I can message you direct?

I was thinking of using Canna Coco A+B myself before. Is that all you need though coco a+b is there anything else I would need if I just bought canna coco a+b?

Sorry I don't no how to start a new chat is there anyone I can message you direct?
Go to the New Posts page and click New Thread at the top

@Roy Growin @CharlieWaffles

Little update for ya both moved them into bigger pots 20L root nurse now. Everything does seem to be going fine this is some recent pictures what ya think

I'll get some better pictures later the lights currently off but there's been some more growth since those pictures - the biggest one is northern lights, the bushier smaller one is AK48 and the smaller ones being lemon haze.

The oldest lemon has since picked up on size though I'm guessing it was a mixture of stunning the plant and over feeding since I've slowed down the feeding completely I'm seeing more growth.

IMG_20231008_232243.jpg

IMG_20231008_232241.jpg

IMG_20231008_232234.jpg

Appreciate it buddy - any of you know it there close to switch? I've still got on SHOGUN GROW at he moment they are 4 weeks old just struggling to see when I should switch to the bloom instead

if you're on photos you can flip any time from the fourth node or after. if you run 12/12 from seed they'll flower starting around the 4th or fifth node, which is where they hit maturity. it's how we used to run sog in a commercial grow.

with autos you just park them on 18/6 and let them go.

Back
Top Bottom