First CFL Auto Anubis Grow

Kylethegroman

My first closet indoor grow. I'm using auto Anubis seeds from pyramid seeds. It's 70% indica 30% sativa using soil and 2-60watt 5600 lumens changing soon to 1200 lumens I believe. Started germination March first it is now 4-4 I believe it's doing well given the conditions and my very limited budget. I have started growing for recreation and to somewhat test my knowledge of plant. Because I've always had a special connection with budda always wanted to try growing and maybe eventually get into quality control and genetics but I want to know how everyone thinks I'm doing I'm very open to suggestions and ideas. I've read quite a few other journals and I will be updating hopefully daily maybe a few times a day to respond to everyone. I got this strain because of its high yield and very easy to grow as a beginner. My friend and i started at the same time mine had a small setback when I planted it and fell behind but with my 24/0 hour light schedule for the first weeks I surpassed his plant and mind is bigger and doing better even though he has grown before. I do love my new hobby thanks guys I'll be posting pics

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom