First Ever Grow & Journal - Strain Master Kush

jerz93

Hey Guys!

So this is my first grow ever! I germinated the seed in a moist paper towel, then planted it into some random organic soil from home depot...(stupid idea) Anyways last night I transplanted her into a 1 gallon bucket with fox farm-ocean forest soil.

What strain is it? MASTER KUSH
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? VEG
If in Veg... For how long? 1 WEEK
Indoor or outdoor? INDOOR
Soil or Hydro? SOIL
If soil... what is in your mix? OCEAN FOREST SOIL
If soil... What size pot? 1 GALLON
Size of light? 4- 42W 6500K CFL BULBS
Is it air-cooled? 6" FAN
Temp of Room/cab? 77.6 F
RH of Room/cab? 56%
Any Pests ? NONE
How often are you watering? WHEN WEIGHT IS 30%

I will be uploading pictures as of the grow and progress as often and consistency as possible!

Thanks Everyone! Cant wait to see how she comes out!

re: First Ever Grow & Journal - Strain Master Kush

IMG_025053.JPG

I've got a question if you don't mind helping out..during the day when I leave the closet door open the temp is around 77.2 and when i close the door at night it reaches 80.5. Is that too much of a temperature difference? Will it cause shock to the plant, or should it be fine? Any suggestions on how to cool it down even more?

Thanks

I've got a question if you don't mind helping out..during the day when I leave the closet door open the temp is around 77.2 and when i close the door at night it reaches 80.5. Is that too much of a temperature difference? Will it cause shock to the plant, or should it be fine? Any suggestions on how to cool it down even more?

Thanks

That shouldn't shock the plant my tenth runs about 84 right now and only drops down to 79 at night. The only advice I really have is make sure you have good air flow and good venting.
:roorrip:

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes its 9 days old today...so far it has adjusted well to the soil..The leaves are beginning to look greener again. As far as growth goes...I haven't been home to check it since yesterday, so i will keep you updated with a picture when i get home.

You could be right..the soil may be too strong for it..FF is simply what was recommended I use...

It's my first grow so all I can do is note everything I do, ask as much questions as possible...and pray it all goes as planned! :p

First Ever Grow & Journal - Strain Master Kush

Fox farms should be fine. I started my girls in FFHF potting soil and they're fine. All strains are different though so can't be positive

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

IMG_027546.JPG

Tis is how it looks today...just took this now..Id say its adjusting to the soil just fine...im counting 11 leaves, with what looks like 4 new ones coming out again :)

Back
Top Bottom