First Ever Grow - Super Skunk - 4 x 600 Watt Growlush - HPS - 2016

superskunkdre

So hi all I'm drew im in the great land down under :thumb: (Australia) I think this is going to be my journal lol so I'll prob type a bit up first than post so to try give the most extensive run down and best info i can on the grow and I'll be posting plenty of pics so thnx hope you enjoy experiencing my journey with me and like the pics I post and pop by for a good yarn sumtimes.
Side note I have had trouble with lines in my photos from the lights so I'll just take pics just before lights come on ill go in and turn a norm light on to take nice clear pics kk.
So thnx in advance if u sub and I hope you have fun reading cheers drew.
P.s I thought if this was my journal than I would type a heading/greeting msg so this is it.
Stay tuned n ill start typing up from start to now so it's gonna take a few min to type up lol :) then ill post info n pics.

:thanks: hey mate I'm drew nice to meet you it will be good to get feedback of other more experienced people gee I'm glad I found this place it rocks lol.
sounds good so obviously I must of posted in the right area I've just been in getting some nice clear pics (brb) k

Re: first ever grow (orig) superskunk strain five plants 4x 600 watt growlush (hps)

So on the 28 april this year a friend gave me two clones both were the old school super skunk so I grabed 2x 50$ metal halide/ high bay lights of a site they went ok one was stunted growth because of the globe was knackered.
So I cut it up for clones at about a mth old now dumb thing was Just a stalk was left so I pulled it out n threw it in the bin I know I didn't realize that it would grow back duh so those clones are now about two mth old I set about setting up my room correctly so I got.
1, 160 ltr resivour
5, 30ltr pots plus doubles for bottoms so to re circulate
19,mil hose
2x bags straight perlite as grow medium
6x Pot socks/will post pics
Grow formula/ cyco a+b
Bluelab truncheon/ nutrient meter/will post pics
I was told ph should be around 5.5-6 but if using the bluelab wand around 28/30 on left side where says (cf) and to run them on an 18/6 for between 8/12 weeks grow 8/9 flower so thats the schedule I'm running now? Again if this doesn't sound right could someone pls suggest a better time frame as I'm unsure on how long it actually takes?? so the biggest plant I plan to leave dead center and grow four new ones around it and just turn it with the others as I would've cloned more by then and start nxt crop as a proper one all same sizes.

Re: first ever grow (orig) superskunk strain five plants 4x 600 watt growlush (hps)

20160801_034540.jpg
20160801_034523.jpg
20160801_034547.jpg
20160801_034552.jpg
20160801_035057.jpg
20160801_035126.jpg
20160801_035135.jpg
20160801_034945.jpg
20160801_034958.jpg
20160801_035002.jpg
20160801_035021.jpg
20160801_034856.jpg
20160801_034859.jpg

So that's where im at now sry I never took any pics of setting up I didn't think but I'll pop on and post prob every couple of weeks n update ya's on how it's going and sum pics and if anyone has any suggestions or questions pls let me know thnx
P.s all them pics were five min ago

So hi all it's been a week or so.
All is going well the baby's are healthy as and have good new growth I've been busy as with a slight modification to my room so will post up pics soon I had a friend have a look n he said first of all. I planted them clones to early for if I want pound crops he said they'll still grow just not produce much. So ive already taken more clones he said to root them then when showing roots transfer them to bigger clone blocks or pot in small pots of perlite let them get to about 4ft 10/ 11 weeks growth n as I pull my ready crop I will be taking new clones of the fresh plants that are going in to be planted for nxt crop then he said they will have a 4 week grow 8 week head and with the right lighting/tying down combo I should look at getting close to if not a pound per plant. Now so he also said as of the age of my bigger plant I'm best of turning it now as it's already already showing pre flowers and is ready to turn if I want to and he said I should get almost 60% more grow out of it in head stage apparently they still grow for around 5/6 weeks into head so he said it's going to make at least a pound.
So I have spent all week setting up a new room and transferring that one over to be headed im also putting 4, 5 week old clones in to turn as well they may only grow an oz or so but it all counts so ill run that thru on head n pull then wait till other is ready then set my proper schedule he said I get one room going then just as I'm turning that to head plant the other room so effectively what I will be getting is when one room is ready the other is half way thru n vise versa so instead of like every 3mths I'll be pulling 4 pound on average every 1&1/2 mths so this my new game plan hopefully it gets on a regular time and stays there but my friend said still I had done well till now as I grew a nice plant it's just the finer details that needed sorting out :thumb: anyway so I now have two rooms I split the four lights to two each room for now just for nxt few weeks while I'm getting more as I will be adding in an additional 4 (600's) now to handle the second room when I'm done I'll update more n add up sum new pics prob week or two. Thanks have a good day all

Three weeks into flower now n bud sites are starting to form.
and p.s hey all long time I lost my log in details then trying to reset password the captcha thingy would work for ages kept saying id so e it wrong all good now thou :) so will be keeping in touch with you all ;-)

Hey mate thnx ;-) got two weeks 1day left till harvest I have had a few drama's along the way like I live in a rental atm so i separated this one from all the little ones n so I setup a few different ppl of so I dropped a few light's but then got two more so this one has had three over it throughout flower n then nxt ones I plan to run is going to be a remote loc not at mine (safety I thought) so yea been busy as man sick as lolz life sry I haven't been on much through this one but the following ones will be more detail n progress along the way I've been keeping the ph around the 5.5 to 5.7 and the nutes @28 on the bluelab wand ima still trying to figure all that out really but im getting there so there def will be more to come and ill be sure to post plenty of pics n info on the harvest in a few weeks k again thnx take it easy drew

Back
Top Bottom