First Grow & Advice Welcome

Theo

I am new to growing and to this site. Setup; Indoor (closet). Strain-Hay-z (85% Sativa dominant). (1)300W LED (6W chips). 3 gallon smart pot. Temp stays around 80 degrees. Humidity fluctuates between 40 to 55%. 9th week of flowering. Soil grow with Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Nutes are from Fox Farm also, (Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom). Water is PHed between 6.0 and 6.5. This strain from the breeder calls for 9 to 10 weeks of flowering time which I've read is not always the case. Some may take a little longer depending on the setup. Since I am in the 9th week of flowering I flushed her out 2 days ago and I only have maybe 3 to 4 pistols per bud site that are orange in color. Did I flush too early? I will post some pics if I can figure out how to do it to this thread/post. Any replies are greatly appreciated!

re: First Grow & Advice Welcome

IMG_134729.JPG
IMG_134529.JPG
IMG_134427.JPG
IMG_134225.JPG
Thanks for the tip. I did flush too early. I know for next time when to do it.

These pics were taken 2 weeks ago. The buds have really swollen since then. I will try to take a few new ones today

I'll feed her again in a couple of days. I just watered her this morning and she sucks up liquid like no other. I did recently purchase a 30x loupe and it works, but I may need a bigger one. I got one for a jeweler so it's really small. Thanks again for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom