First Grow Ever

nephew

this is my first grow ...

i have purched afew seeds from Herbies Pick n Mix , im planing on germinting them tonite, i dont no how this whole journey is gana turn out ,what im really hopeing to aim for is the quality of the bud and the smell and defintaly the way it smokes ,i moved from the east cost to california back home we love that storng aroma deisl skunk smell the strong taste and hit we love soure deisl and espacilly kush starins .... any info or tips would deifnly help me in my journey not matter what its ..like i said this is my first time , so heres some details on my grom

so im be using tent 48x48x78 tent

LIGTHS:600w MH for veg / hps for bloom

SOIL:fox farm ocen mix with fox farm happy frog

POTS: 5g

NUTES: faxfarm full line

SEEDS:

(1SOUER DIESEL)

Flowering time 12 weeks

Cannabinoid content Extremely high

Effect A motivating and inspiring feeling

Genetic background Original Diesel x (Northern light x Shiva x Hawaiian)

Height of the plant 100-150 cm

Harvest month Late October

Yield 60-80 grams

Type Sativa: 75% Indica: 25%
..............................................................................................................................................................

(1 OG KUSH )

Type: Sativa: 25% Indica: 75%

Yield: 50-60 grams

Harvest month: October

Height: 70-100 cm

Genetics: Chemdawg x Lemon Thai x Pakistani Kush

Cannabinoid content: Extremely high

Flowering time: 8 weeks
.............................................................................................................................................................
( 8BALL KUSH)

Type:
Indica dominant
Genetics:
Afghanistan. Pakistan
Yield:
Optimum indoor. 450 gr/m2
Height:
55 - 65 cm (indoor)
Flowering time:
55 to 65 days (indoor)
Harvest Time:
End September (outdoor)
THC:
18.5 %
...............................................................................................................................................................

if any one would like to point out anything or sugest me to something better or evn to teach me on how to make sure i get what im looking for with these plants , i thank you in advane ,, and if anyone out here in califorina would like to to point out anyting or help me with a grow im open for it thanx everyone

sounds like your off to a pretty good start im sure you will get lots of help on this site as i did .Tell me did you germinate seeds yet and how do you plan to do so i only ask because sounds like your starting with a limited amount also are they feminised seeds or reg

no not yet ended up getin really busy with work so im wait tell i have alots of time on my hand ....but yah they all females i ended up get more of the o.g and 1 cheese . i just hope wen im dun with them i get that tase and smell im looking for

word yeah youll need lots of time to do things right but just do your homework and youll be fine good tip on germinating seeds is a few things for perfect results id get some root riot plugs or rapid rooter then put your beans in them then i would go out and get a cheap fish tank heater and a 10 gal tote fill it half way with water then take the rooter plugs with seeds in them and put them in little ziplock containers and put lids on them and let them float in the tote with the fish tank heater on the bottom then put the lid on the tote it will create a perfect enviroment for your beans ive even seen seed pop 12 hours later usually 2 days and they are all ready to put in cups hope this helps i always have great success with this method im looking forward to seeing your progress good luck nephew:goodluck:

Hey Nephew welcome to the site this place is fucking amazing seriously I'm sure you'll love it here! Moedog that's a pimp ass way to pop seeds never heard if it before then again I'm a noob too next grow I have I'm going to try that way to pop seeds. The only tips I can give you as a newer grower myself is: don't get lights too close to your plants, only water when your soil is dry, when you start nutes never go full strength also don't harvest early and make sure you dry/cure properly or else you basically waste all the time spent on your grow, you'll get high but it will look and taste like shit. (personal experience lol)

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom