First Grow! Feedback Welcome!

ashinkushaa

mary_0122.jpg
mary_0052.jpg
mary_0113.jpg
mary_002.jpg

here are my babies haha they are two months old, two of them i belive are OGs the other im not sure, i began them
from seeds. id really like feedback on how im doing for my first grow:thumb:

getting a little tall for flourecents i would really think about switching to 12<12 if you havent already. but they are looking healthy:goodjob:

They look really good but I suggest you if you wanna keep them on veg with flourecents try putting couple 23w between your plants for the light penetration because you lower leaves look they need more light and they'll get bushier

Thanks for the feedback! And I'm already flowering one of the three, I got my hands on
Some nutrients :Namaste: called Super Nutrients super bud blaster 1-52-31. Let's hope it works! She already has early signs of female. I'll put the pics up soon

Thats strong food buddy be careful not to over feed

I agree with growrook, that's heavy duty food. Just be careful but I've seen your other pics and I'm assuming you know what you're doing. 'The force is strong with this one'.:bravo:

UPDATE!!
mary_046.jpg
mary_044.jpg

I know ive been lagging with pics and updates sorry guys! But heres my baby, shes vegging out really nice, its under12/12
i recently began feeding it super bud blaster by advanced nutrients. i have her under CFL cool white, i noticed it aids very well in vegging, im also
combining spectrums, im experimenting with an HPV light, i want to see if it makes a difference at all.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom