First Time Grow - LED - Advice Welcome!

SUBBED Hello sir and welcome. To repeat what has already been said your on the no1 site of its kind. So that was the best decision for a successful grow. I'm with you beats Facebook anytime.
Your medium is all good as its the same mix I normally use. Dont worry about any feeding schedule for a while. Just have fun and read up on any journals that seem to have similar makeup, UFO etc.

Anyway welcome and enjoy 420
Cannabis isn't addictive, growing it is!

ok definitely will, J189, i do have a question is 1 135watt good enough for the 3 plants? look at my photos and tell me if my setup is straight

I think that it should be enough light for 3 plants. I'm not sure it will be enough for the space. I might suggest using a slightly smaller space. 1mx1m or about 3'x3' would be a better way of containing the light and probably yield better results. Nice thing is that you can make it as tall as you want!

ok i try that@kingjohn, ji89 how should i do that should i make like a cabinet around the sides? or what do you recommend i do for the light situation?

It's up to you really, you don't really need to. The cheapest easiest way I can think of would be to just hand panda film (black white poly) just from the ceiling to the floor and taped down really good. Now for the "door" Cut a square ish shape as big as you need it to fit so like 2'x2' then cut a large squarish 3x3' and voila.
Or you could build a box, or you could just not do anything and leave things as are. Eventually getting a extra light or two. All sorts of options. Read through the grow forums and check out the GrowFAQs as well, they have all sorts of good ideas, tips and tricks!

I used emergency blankets from Walmart, and velcro strips to hang the strips. I'm about to redo it, gonna wrap the blankets around poster board, and velcro the board to the wall. I haven't been able to find panda film, but I haven't really looked very hard, I'm sure one or two of this site's sponsors carry it.

i have a HPS light with a amp type thing that plugs into the wall and then you plug the light into the amp,i dont know the watts on it or how it works, should i plug that up with the LED together?, and if so, can you explain to me how to set it up?

ok i got them in cups, i lowered my light still no cabinet yet but im working on something for that, i have the closet at about 83 degrees, and now i just wait and see how i do.....i hope it goes better than the last run. should i keep the soil moist or let it get dry then water? i dont wanna drowned them.....i have to get some pics snapped to upload, i will post them the next time i post... give me a few hours...wish me luck

i germinated them and kept them in the paper towel until i saw the white root come out and now i put them in cups til they get big enough to put in bigger pots

Just lat nature take it's course, if it doesn't sprout after a week, then you may have issues. I've heard of seeds taking up to 4 weeks to sprout, if you already had a taproot showing, it should sprout within a few days. I usually just plant my seeds directly into the medium, that way I'm not touching the taproot, I have had 100% germination rate so far, and not so good with the paper towel method, more like 70%.

Alright dude welcome .
If your using organic compost you won't need to feed for atleast 3 weeks just plain water too start the compost will have plenty of nutes in it and if you start in a small pot and then pot up to a middle then to a large for flower you won't need to feed untilid flowering save a couple of quid on nutes and you only need plain water .also personally I would say that is the easiest way to do a first grow takes all the overfeeding worries out of the equation I used to do it with very good results

i already have the plant food and super bloom, im starting them in plastic cups and i already have pots ready for when the next few weeks passes i can put them in to regular sized pots and i have other ones of different sizes

Back
Top Bottom